“Excellent steak house”
Review of Cole's Chop House

Cole's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Cole's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 307 Restaurants in Napa
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pearl St
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My expectations were exceeded during our recent dinner here. Had delicious salads (house and blue cheese) followed by really superb steaks (rib eye, filet) and a delicious glass of Martini Cabernet. We were lucky enough to sit upstairs which gave a birds eye view of the space below and afforded some excellent people watching opportunity. The service was excellent and the atmosphere quite nice. The tables upstairs are spread far enough apart that you do not feel like you are eavesdropping on your neighbor and can have your own intimate conversation. I started dinner with a special cocktail - Pear Pomegranate martini I believe which was quite good! Go...you will not be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,313)

Reviewed February 19, 2013

The wife and I dinner there after a day of wine tastings. We had a reservation for 8:30 but luckily they sat us at 7. Our table was the most secluded in the entire restaurant which made dinner so much more enjoyable Their cocktails were great and their wine knowledge was helpful. I had the lamb chops and my wife had the sirloin. Her steak was good but my lamb chop was twice as good. Pricey but worth it.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Once again Bob & I had a marvelous experience at Cole's. The prawn cocktail is so good, it was orgasmic! My Seabass was marvelous and Bob's Oscar steak was superb. Of course, we had to order the divine onion rings. For dessert, their Chocolate Martini, yummy! We always ask for Brian as our server, he is the tops and I hope he never leaves Cole's. We usually bring our own wine, so didn't experience that arena. Thank you Cole's for another special experience.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We really enjoyed our time at Cole's. We had reservations so we were seated right when we walked in. The staff took care of any need we had. The food was delicious. My only issue was $59 for a ribeye steak! My wife and I split it so it really was not that bad of a price for two. We would return to this reastaurant should we return to Napa.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Good Steak, Good Pork Chop, Good Drinks, Sat upstairs, nice view of the place, took reservation 15 min before we arrived.