“Our favorite!”
Review of Cole's Chop House

Cole's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Cole's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 285 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pearl St
Arlington, Virginia
“Our favorite!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our most favorite restaurant in Napa! Third visit -- everything is delicious with generous portions. We always get the filets and my husband loves the hash brown potatoes - HUGE serving - even for 2 of us. Amazing bourbon selection -- one of the best we've ever seen. Eric is very knowledgeable about the bourbon and provides excellent service! We always ask for him. Thanks, Eric! Great service from everyone. Seriously you can't go wrong with Cole's Chop House. Any interest in a Washington, DC/Northern VA location?!?!? Love.

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
chicago
“Wow very good Lamb Chops”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

the Lamb chops were out of this world and the brussel sprouts with Garlic and bacon DELISH. The vanilla custard dessert was also good. Not as pricey as I thought.

Visited October 2012
Valparaiso, Indiana, United States
“A must when in Napa!!!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Cole's is located in a nice area that is great for a relaxing walk after a delicious meal. Their steaks are cooked to perfection, and the sides are large enough to share. Their staff is very knowlegable when it comes to wine selection, which makes it easy to choose just the right wine to pair with your meal. The deserts are perfect endings for a great meal. My favorite is the pecan pie!

• Visited September 2012
Annapolis, Maryland
“BEST FOOD EVER”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by someone working at one of the winery's that we went to and we were not let down. My husband started off with the Classic Wedge of Iceberg Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes and Maytag Blue Cheese Dressing. He said it was the best salad that he had ever eaten. I had to disagree with him because I felt the same about the Warm Baby Spinach Salad with Pears and Apple Wood Smoked Bacon Vinaigrette that I had eaten after hearing the woman next to me rant and rave about how great it was. The apple wood smoked bacon made it. My husband had the Five Dot Ranch 28 Day Dry Aged California Premium Natural Beef Rib Eye Steak (12 oz.) which was prepared and cooked perfectly. I had the Certified Angus Beef® Filet Mignon (10 oz.) which was so tender and juicy that you could have cut it with a fork. We ordered garlic mash potatoes along with asparagus to go with the dinner which was equally as tasty. Our waiter and the staff was superb and on he ball. I would highly recommend this restaurant. It was one of the high lights of our time in Napa Valley.

• Visited August 2012
New Jersey
“Perfect Anniversary Meal”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

When researching where to eat for our actual anniversary dinner I stopped when I came across Cole's. My husband is a huge steak guy, so I knew this was the place for him. He enjoyed the grilled shrimp app, hash browns and 16oz NY strip, I had the Caesar salad and 8oz NY strip with mashed potatoes, mushrooms and a glaze (one of the specials for the night) For dessert we shared crème brulee. Everything was amazing.

I highly recommend reservations. I made a our 7:30 Friday night reservation weeks in advance. While waiting we overheard there was a 2 1/2 hour wait, and they were already booked from Saturday to Monday night that weekend.

• Visited October 2012