“Great place to relax”
Review of Napa Smith Brewery

Napa Smith Brewery
Ranked #79 of 195 things to do in Napa
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were going to Napa to pick up some nice olive oil and this brewery was recommended by our friends. We stopped by and tasted several beers - many of them were quite good. They do not have food though, but we bought some of their bottled beers to go. Nice place to kick back and relax.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

My husband has had a few of Napa Smith beers that have made their way to us in TN. I thought this would be a treat for the guys. Our group of wine-lovers (and also beer lovers) trudged in after an exhausting (tough life, i know) day of wine tasting, and Jack gave us a great tour. Beer tastes so refreshing after a few days of wine tasting, and they make some good beers. We have done many different brewery tours all over the country, and this one was quite enjoyable. Surprisingly, some breweries are kind of dirty (hey, the beer stays in the tank right?) or disorganized, but not Napa Smith. Their facility was immaculate.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Nice bar and beer. Wasn't too busy so there was enough room for our one year old to run around a bit. Very friendly staff and nice outdoor area.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This place was recommended to us so on we went. We decided to take the $10 tour which includes a beer, logo glass and the brewery tour. The girl who escorted us on the tour was VERY knowledgeable and knew everything that was asked. Very Impressive!!! The beer was awesome and everyone we talked to was friendly. We played a game of darts while enjoying our beer. Believe me we will return for a ice cold beer!!!!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

My son and I decided to check out the brew at Napa Smith Brewery and were not only extremely satisfied with the beer (I had Bonfire - a very smooth Imperial Porter) but the staff as well.

I would also suggest that you take the $10 tour because not only do you get a tour and history of the brewery while sipping on a brew, but afterwards, you get a cold brew from their tape and a glass as well. This is definitely a return stop!