Napa Your Way
Ranked #4 of 44 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Thank you for taking a moment to research Napa Your Way...Planning your trip to wine country can be overwhelming to say the least. Whether it's an anniversary, honeymoon, birthday, or just friends getting together, we understand that you want your wine country visit to be amazing. Allow Napa Your Way to take care of the details. We will ask a few questions, spend some time gathering information regarding your preferences, wines, lunch, etc. We are happy to use an itinerary that you've created, or you can leave it to us to plan an incredible day...Either way we are extremely confident that your time with us will be wonderful memories in the making! As consumers ourselves we have a very high standard of what we expect from professional services we hire. We are fully aware that securing a professional car service is not inexpensive! Our business philosophy is to treat clients with the same quality and attention to detail that we expect ourselves....This is our commitment to you...Cheers
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I came down to Napa with three friends to celebrate our mutual buddy's birthday. We contracted Brad to drive us around, as it was (safe to say) we'd most likely be a bit... inebriated. Brad not only picked the wineries (all of which were FANTASTIC), but he gave us the history of Napa as well as the wineries we visited. He's a great guy who helped make this boys trip as fun as it was. This was my frist time to Napa, so it was a huge benefit to have someone who was fun and knew what he was doing. If you're looking to make the trip down and need a professional drive who you'll actually enjoy spending time with, Brad's the guy!

Brad O, Owner at Napa Your Way, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

John, What a great day we had, Scott, Wallace, David, You and I owned this valley for a day =D Seriously, We had a great time. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this nice review. Cant wait to see y'all again. The Bearded Wolf Pack =D

Take Care~ Brad

Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed Brad's service. He carefully selected the wineries we should visit, and all of his choices were amazing. The wineries he chose not only had great wine, they were also fabulous overall experiences ( great views and great hosts). Brad also planned our delicious lunches. Brad was respectful and timely.
I highly recommend leaving the planning and driving and driving to Napa Your Way!

Thank you Carrie for taking a few minutes to appreciate Napa Your Way. I thoroughly enjoyed spending these two days with you and your wonderful husband. Looking forward to seeing you folks again.Thanks again =)

Brad

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Brad and Liesl planned an amazing day for our group of four. We had all been to Napa several times before, but wanted to see a couple of places that were smaller family owned wineries where we didn't feel like we were being herded like cattle. Liesl and Brad delivered just that. We visited four wineries. The first two we visited were private tastings and they were definitely my favorite visits of the day. Liesl was our guide for the day and she took care of everything. She picked up a picnic lunch for us which we got to enjoy with the winery owner of our second tour. We felt like part of their family by the time we left their property. The entire day was perfect. Liesl even made three dinner reservations for us, so we had options for the evening after she dropped us off. We chose one and she canceled the other two for us. As I said, she took care of everything! I definitely recommend Napa Your Way. They will plan the entire day for you or you can choose one or more of the destinations yourself. The four of us are already trying to pick dates to return to Napa and I know we will be calling Napa Your Way as soon as we have our dates picked out. Thank you, Liesl!

Thank you Tiffany for the flattering review, We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience in wine country…We look forward to seeing you again and working to make more amazing memories in beautiful Napa Valley.

Take Care~Lee

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I can't say enough about Brad and his fabulous team Napa Your Way. They planned a special trip for my daughter and I that each of us will never forget. While this was my 5th time to Napa, for my daughter it was her first. To celebrate her birthday in such a way with such personality, knocked it out of the park. Thank you Brad for taking the time to care, connect, and learn what our needs were prior to our trip, and then delivering above and beyond expectations. We'll surely be back and we will be surely calling on you again. Anyone that doesn't use Napa Your Way, will miss out. Thank you.

Dennis, Always a joy to spend time with you. Thanks for taking a few minutes to appreciate our efforts. Looking forward to seeing you again my friend.

Take Care~Brad

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My friends and I toured Napa in March and we had a group of six. Brad did everything he could to make sure we had a fantastic time and we were able to visit 12 wineries in two days! Brad helped to plan the itinerary for both days and he made sure we stayed on schedule to see all of the wineries on our list. I hired Brad on a previous trip and he really does care about making your tour of wine country a memorable one.

2  Thank John S
Brad O, Owner at Napa Your Way, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

John, Once again we had an amazing day touring beautiful Napa Valley. Im happy your group had a great time. I look forward to seeing you again and working together to create more wonderful memories~Take Care John

Brad