Oventi Restaurant and Bakery
Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: - Breakfast, Lunch, & Diner - Seating capacity of up to 250 guests - Convenient parking with over 120 spots - Private Banquet room with seating capacity of up to 45 guests - Microbrewery with signature beer production - Full bar with large-screen HDTVs - Bakery - Online ordering for takeouts - Private ownership and operation
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had the New England clam chowder and Spinach Linguine and they were both excellent. My taste buds were afire! This is a great newly opened restaurant both with a classy ambience and homely atmosphere.

4  Thank Aran N

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I visited the restaurant with my family from Seattle on April 12 for dinner. The place is very nice and it had a relaxing environment. I ordered oven pizza, chicken piripiri and wild salmon. The service was excellent and the price was reasonable under $16 we had a very good dinner and desert with wine. The service was fast and efficient .I want to go back. I give them a ten star.

3  Thank floura n
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Recently I have visited Oventi Restaurant in Napa . I have been very pleased with my experience at this newly open place. The grilled Salmon was absolutely delicious. Over all my family and I had received great food and services. If I visit that area again I will definitely go back and revisit this Restaurant.

3  Thank Mahshid N
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The place looked good and inviting. The staff at the counter was attentive. We did not eat at the restaurant. it was too early in the morning and they were not yet ready to serve. We got up early to reach our next destination (Yosemite) so we thought we could eat there. It would be wonderful if they serve also in the morning. What we did was just bought bread in their bakery. But lo and behold, we were satisfied with the bread. The bread is heaven.

3  Thank 117CaliElle
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We have been here several times for dinner. Their salmon on mashed potatoes with veggies was the best I've ever had. We love the food there and the owners are really nice, seem to always be there helping out and greeting guests. They are really trying to make a go of it. I also heard they have Salsa dancing on Friday nights and its been a great hit. I hope more people leave the Marie Calendar memory behind and try this great food. It's not cheap, but not horribly expensive either and you get nice portions and beautiful presentations....also a very diverse menu.

4  Thank Lynda C