“Yum in the Tum!”

Cuisines: American
Tempe
“Yum in the Tum!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

If you like warm, homemade biscuits with homemade jelly...this is the place for you! My husband and I had breakfast here before heading back to the airport after 5 days in Napa. Glad we were able to fit it in to our schedule. People were pleasant, eggs and bacon were delicious, and the orange juice was so fresh and tasty! Stop here for sure!

• Visited June 2014

Houston, Texas
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

My wife and I ate here 6/13/14. Morgan served us and was very friendly and helpful with the menu choices. We both had two biscuits as a starter, then a huge plate each of breakfast food. Everything was great!

We will return to this place on our next Napa visit.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 82-ag
Tucson
“Easy to miss”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Tucked into a corner building away from the main action of Napa, this would be easy to miss which would be a mistake. Excellent food with many "home-made" touches, including the breakfast sausage is a great start. Add to that friendly service, reasonable prices and a down home atmosphere. We enjoyed a week-end breakfast. I had ordered my eggs "over easy" and they arrived closer to hard fried. The waitress came by, I pointed out the problem and she whisked them away and had replacements within minutes. Also my preference for decaf was noted and adhered to - which isn't always the case. We left fortified for the day with smiles in place.

• Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California
“So good we ate two days in a row!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Yup! Read that right. My husband and I really liked the fried chicken and biscuits that we ate here two days in a row. I only wish they had more tables though.

• Visited August 2013
“Best BLT Ever”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Wow what a find. We were staying about 2.5 miles out of downtown and decided to walk in to Napa for breakfast. We ran across this place with almost no sign, but noticed it was packed full of people. We followed our common sense and said lets try it. Great service, great coffee, fair prices, and best of all outstanding food. This place is only open for breakfast and lunch Wed through Sun. We loved the BLT special and the biscuits and gravy. The walk back was need to walk off the great meal. This place was so good we went back the next morning.

Visited May 2014