“Excellent food and service!”
Review of Biscuits - CLOSED

Biscuits
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 13, 2014

My wife and I ate here 6/13/14. Morgan served us and was very friendly and helpful with the menu choices. We both had two biscuits as a starter, then a huge plate each of breakfast food. Everything was great!

We will return to this place on our next Napa visit.

1  Thank 82-ag

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Tucked into a corner building away from the main action of Napa, this would be easy to miss which would be a mistake. Excellent food with many "home-made" touches, including the breakfast sausage is a great start. Add to that friendly service, reasonable prices and a down home atmosphere. We enjoyed a week-end breakfast. I had ordered my eggs "over easy" and they arrived closer to hard fried. The waitress came by, I pointed out the problem and she whisked them away and had replacements within minutes. Also my preference for decaf was noted and adhered to - which isn't always the case. We left fortified for the day with smiles in place.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Yup! Read that right. My husband and I really liked the fried chicken and biscuits that we ate here two days in a row. I only wish they had more tables though.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Wow what a find. We were staying about 2.5 miles out of downtown and decided to walk in to Napa for breakfast. We ran across this place with almost no sign, but noticed it was packed full of people. We followed our common sense and said lets try it. Great service, great coffee, fair prices, and best of all outstanding food. This place is only open for breakfast and lunch Wed through Sun. We loved the BLT special and the biscuits and gravy. The walk back was need to walk off the great meal. This place was so good we went back the next morning.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had breakfast on our second day in Napa at the Napa Valley Biscuit. Service was prompt and we both had their biscuit breakfast sandwich. The sandwich was very good (especially the biscuit!) the only possible negative comment I could make was there was no signage on the outside of the building so was a little hard to find. Other than that I would recommend this place if you like a good biscuit!