“Napa Valley Biscuits”
Review of Biscuits - CLOSED

Biscuits
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We ordered the Pappy, Mr. Pickles, hush puppies and their homemade take on a Hostess Ding Dong. Everything was amazing and the service is great. Worth the drive from Sacramento!

There are newer reviews for Biscuits

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This spot had the best breakfast we had while at Napa, but with air temperatures in the double digits, and with the ovens going full blast, it was very hard to sit there. The chicken and waffle sliders are incredible, but I would sit outside, if at all possible. I asked the waitress if the air was out (thinking we would return at a later date), and she advised that she "thought they were planning to install it." We decided to eat elsewhere for the rest of our stay.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The biscuits were really good, as were all the rest of the stuff we had. Try the cowpoke or chicken and waffles. both great

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I have to admit I was really cranky after waiting in line and placing my order, and being told "it's going to be a 30-40 minute wait". Went to wash the car and get gas and 30 minutes later there were no tables available to sit and food wasn't ready.

Finally we got a table and 10 minutes later the food arrived, and when I saw it, my mood totally changed. Incredible pieces of juicy, fat chicken, topped with a piece of bacon and nestled between two fluffy waffles. Dip that goodness into a pot of maple syrup and everything in life feels good.

My girlfriend went for the chicken and biscuits with fried pickles. Incredible quality food. I had to go for a side of jalapeño poppers, which were hands down the best I've ever had.

I'm telling you to go here for sure. You're in trouble if the place is slammed like on a weekend morning, but try and be calm and bring the paper. The dining room definitely could use more tables and seats, and a few pictures, but the staff is cool and friendly.

This is one of the best breakfast experienced I've had in the Napa area by far. Skip the Fremont Diner kitsch and come here for the food!

1  Thank SirNose
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The biscuits are not great, and the white sauce bland. The macaroni and cheese, yummy! The black eye peas average. Don't load up on the biscuits like we did. We read reviews and got two. It is not that good! Just get one and share it, you'll see what I mean. I do not know why they called themselves biscuits and Kentucky Fried Chicken does a better job. Don't know if I'd go back. Do not like standing in line for food and hope for a table when I get back. I like a restaurant where it is less self serve.