“Napa Private Tours with Javier - A real class act!”
Review of Napa Private Tours

Napa Private Tours
Ranked #9 of 228 Food & Drink in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Napa Private Tours, a boutique wine tour operator ran by industry professionals whose passion is delivering flawless and memorable experiences to every guest we host. We have perfected the art of designing wine tours that expose the most demanding of customers to hidden gems. Our hosts have a superb network of industry contacts that allows for us to introduce our guests to exclusive, by-appointment-only wineries that take pride in producing some of the most coveted wines in California. For two years in a row we have received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence. To us, every guest is an opportunity to outdo ourselves as we work toward crafting wine experiences that seldom fail to delight. Our team takes care of everything. Your job is to simply let us pamper you in every possible way. Our concierge will work with you in selecting ad-hoc wineries that appeal to all your senses delivering a dreamy itinerary with superior wine buying and culinary opportunities. If you need us to take care of absolutely every detail of your trip to Napa, we are ready to do it. From hosting you in our beautiful private wine country villa to coordinating a private chef, planning a romantic picnic, booking your own sommelier or giving you a ride to Napa's Executive Airport.
Middle Village
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Napa Private Tours with Javier - A real class act!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Spending two days in Napa Wine Country with Javy was an absolute delight. My daughter and I were celebrating her 30th birthday and could not have planned a more memorable trip. We had given him a short list of the wineries we wanted to visit. He quickly agreed to our picks but had his own amazing suggestions. Not only did our experience with Javy exceed our expectations but it surpassed any ideas we may have had. He has connections with private wineries and was able to get us in for some amazing tastings as well as outstanding picnic lunches that he set up. Javy's knowledge of the wineries as well as his expertise of the area made our trip exactly what we had wanted and more. Javy and his Napa Private Tours was an elegant, high class experience and we would recommend him to anyone looking for that little extra!

Javier C, Owner at Napa Private Tours, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Gerda R.

Thank you so much for posting this wonderful review, and trusting us to planed a great itinerary to celebrate your daughter's special 30th Birthday. We're so happy you enjoyed the Napa's private wineries and their amazing wines.

You mentioned a number of things that make us unique. Your review will help anyone looking for that little extra enjoy all that we have to offer. We really appreciated.

Please come back soon. It was our pleasure to have hosted you.

With Kindest Regards
Your friend at Napa Private Tours.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Javy is the most personable guy you've ever met”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I would highly recommend this tour. Mostly because Javy is smart, nice, well-connected and will recommend the best combination of wineries for your party. He'll get to know you well enough to know exactly what you'd like. He made the trip delightful and I'm so glad that we were lucky enough to spend a few hours with him! We had an awesome time!

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Javier C, Owner at Napa Private Tours, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Golli H,

Thank you for touring Napa Valley with us and posting this wonderful review. We're so glad you enjoyed your time with us and the right selection of wineries we made for your Party. Also, it make us so happy that you had recommended us to other visitors interested in experience a wine tour tailored to their tastes.

Please return soon.

Best wishes from your friends at Napa Private Tours.

San Carlos, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memorable Time in Napa”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Javier was an outstanding host for our anniversary trip to Napa. From the moment we met, till the time he dropped us off, he was the perfect host. Very knowledge about the wine industry, he made himself available for questions but was also very respectful of our time together. I highly recommend using Javier for any Napa trip.

Javier C, Owner at Napa Private Tours, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear Len F,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am glad to hear your anniversary celebration in Napa Valley was memorable. I'm pleased to have had the opportunity to meet you and hosted you for such special day! .

I hope I get to see you again here in wine country soon!

kindly,

San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“The very very very very very very very best service in the world !”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Just returned from Napa CA after 3 wonderful days in the wine country. Javier is THE MAN in Napa !!! My wife and I had such a fantastic time it is impossible to see how the trip could have been better planned by Javi. He was extremely corteus, educated, funny, patient, on-time, intelligent...everything. He picked us up at SFO airport and drove us directly to Napa to have lunch and then when started our 3 day journey in Napa.
As highlights, we were extremely fortunate to met 2 of the greatest winemakers in the world : Pam Starr ( Crocker and Starr) and Andy Eriksson ( hmmm....Sreaming Eagle, Harlan...does that sound a bell? ). We also met with John Caldwell of Caldwell vineyards ( funniest and craziest guy alive in the world ).
I cannot recommend enough Napa Private tours....if you ever go to Napa you must hire Javier, you will be impressed about his service and charm.
GRACIAS JAVI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Georgina and Eduardo

1 Thank Eduardo787
Javier C, Owner at Napa Private Tours, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
--Eduardo,

We're glad that you had a great time in Napa! It was an enjoyable time for us as well getting to work with you and your lovely wife. Thank you for choosing us for your tour and I really do hope you get the opportunity to come back and see us again!

Warn Regards,
San Francisco, California
“excellent service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I used the service of Napa Private Tours as part of a gift for my girlfriends birthday. I want to add that I have used several other companies and they do not compare to the unique experience that Napa Private Tours has to offer. Javier's intimate knowledge of Napa and wines surpassed my expectations. In addition, his attention to detail and commitment to showing his clients a truly unique experience was extraordinary.

The best way to describe my experience would be like receiving the red carpet treatment at a competitive price. We began our tour by visiting Fontanella Winery. I was impressed by how well Javier was acquainted with the staff and how friendly/professional everyone was. The wine educator (Jackie) seated us, took the time to get to know us a little, and then gave us a background story of how this winery began as she was pouring the wines. Javier then took us out to lunch to Bistro Sabor, which featured a contemporary latin expression menu. We then headed to Mi Sueno Winery and then lastly to Jarvis Winery with fantastic Caves. The service, hospitality, amazing wine, and attention to detail paralleled to our experience at Fontanella Winery.

I strongly recommend Javier Calderon with Napa Private Tours for your next Napa Valley Wine Tour. I will definitely be using this service again. Trust me, they will exceed your expectations as they have mine.

Visited February 2013