“Cocktail Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Brix

Brix
Reserve with OpenTable
Brix is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 283 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1 mile north of Madison St
Description: Located in the heart of Napa Valley! 1 Mile North of Yountville on Highway 29. Take a walk around the grounds or through the vineyard after your meal. You are sure to fall in love with our property. We have 25 raised beds of herbs and vegetables that supply our kitchen on a daily basis so take a minute to stroll around and see what is ready to be harvested! If you are celebrating a Birthday, Anniversary, or other special occasion, please note that restaurant policy is to provide custom handwriting on the plate of the person celebrating when you order dessert.
Napa Valley
“Cocktail Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Cocktail hour at Brix is the best deal in Napa for locals. Great snacks, fabulous burgers all at an incredible bargain price. It's a little know gathering spot for locals between 4-6.

Michael C, Manager at Brix, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
I'm happy to hear just how much you enjoy cocktail hour with us! My sincerest thank you for taking the time to share this glowing recommendation here on TripAdvisor. Next time you're craving fabulous burgers and great snacks -- you'll know where to go! Our door's always open.

Cheers,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Illinois
“Great food and view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a very nice restaurant that has great views of the vineyards when you sit outdoors. The food was excellent and the service was fast and efficient (we went for lunch). Would definitely go back there

Visited May 2014
Michael C, Manager at Brix, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for the support! I'm absolutely delighted to hear that you love our great views and our food hit the spot. I look forward to sharing your compliments with the team almost as much as I look forward to welcoming you back. Don't be a stranger!

Until next time,
Daphne, Alabama
“Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great ranch style restaurant, with beautiful gardens in back and view of Mt. Veeder vineyards. Varied, fresh menu with good service.

Visited May 2014
Michael C, Manager at Brix, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Short and very sweet! Thank you for taking the time to share your support. It was a pleasure serving you and I hope you'll keep us in mind next time you're in Napa. You've always got a spot at our table!

Till then,
Boynton Beach, Florida
“The Sea bass was out of this world!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Brix had a fabulous outdoor garden area. While we waited for our table to be ready, we all sat outside and relaxed by the beautiful gardens. The interior of the restaurant was beautifully decorated with wine glass chandeliers. I ordered the pan roasted sea bass, which was absolutely phenomenal. It was served with turmeric braised turnips, garden radish, wild fennel dressing and Mediterranean spice. It was scrumptious!! I savored every last bite and was sad when there was no more left on my plate. Our meal at Brix was a fabulous end to a marvelous day in Napa.

Michael C, Manager at Brix, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Out of this world sea bass? What a fantastic compliment! Thank you for taking the time to share such a glowing recommendation for us, Lenore. Your support means the world and I simply cannot wait to welcome you back! Don't be a stranger.

Cheers,
Chicago, IL
“Good food with a scenic view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

Good experience! We came here for dinner, celebrating our 10 year anniversary. It was nice that the hostess recognized our celebration, even gave us a card. We were seated immediately. I loved the ambiance, particularly the outdoor gardens and seating area. Inside was nice as well, romantic and cozy. The food, pretty good. My husband and I both had the chicken marsala. My husband loved it, I thought it was good too, but I wasn't in love with it. I think the truffle sauce threw me off a little, and the dish could've used more mushrooms. But otherwise the chicken was very tender and flavorful (not boneless chicken breast as I'm used to, but a bone in thigh). Service was slow, and they really weren't very busy, so that was a disappointment. We did get a candle in the dessert we ordered, again a nice touch for our anniversary. Finished things off with a stroll in the gardens and lounging on one of the outdoor loveseats to finish our BYOB wine. All in all, a good experience, and would recommend.

Michael C, Manager at Brix, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your support, Patti. I also recognize your kind words from a Yelp review so, to avoid being redundant, I'll keep my thanks short and sweet. Overall, I'm happy you enjoyed your evening with us and I will be sure to pass along your compliments. I look forward to hearing from you on Yelp about how else we could've impressed on your very special day. After all, we're not happy until you're happy.

Kindly,