“Delicious evening dining, wine service was a bit slow”
Review of Brix

Brix
Reserve with OpenTable
Brix is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 310 Restaurants in Napa
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1 mile north of Madison St
Description: Located in the heart of Napa Valley and 1 Mile North of Yountville on Highway 29. Take a walk around the grounds or through the vineyard after your meal. You are sure to fall in love with our property. We have 25 raised beds of herbs and vegetables that supply our kitchen on a daily basis so take a minute to stroll around and see what is ready to be harvested! If you are celebrating a Birthday, Anniversary, or other special occasion, please note that we appreciate your choosing Brix for these events and we also have many private dining spaces that you may want to explore. In addition we also produce a highly rated Cabernet Sauvignon under our label, Kelleher Family Vineyard with the grapes grown right here on our property in Oakville.
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had a delicious supper here while on holiday in CA. My lamb was delicious and my husband had rabbit bolognese which sounded unusual but which really worked well. I would have given it five stars but the wine service was very slow and by the time it arrived we were halfway through our meal.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Loved the gardens, the service and the food!
What deep fried beans! ridiculously yummy!
had a walk among their gardens footing lunch. Beautiful.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

In an area filled with restaurants and wineries, we stumbled across this one -- and were very glad we did. It was classy without being stuffy. If featured a beautiful view and some of the best food we had on our visit to Napa.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have been to Brix many times and the service is always slow... but the food usually makes up for it! NOt this time... we didn't even stay long enough to eat. The server was beyond helpless!! I asked him to explain the menu; he read it back to me. I asked him to tell me about the lamb; he pointed to his own hip! The table was at a 30° tilt, ie: impossible to eat on, and instead of moving us (restaurant was empty), he adjusted the table. Did not fix it. We finally were so fed up we left. No one apologized. My advise: train your waitstaff on the menu!!!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Sit outside, enjoy the fresh air and their garden. Their salads are excellent and the burgers are well cooked. Service is excellent and attentive without being intrusive. Definitely worth another visit.