“Fabulous vineyard and mountain views food and service to match”
Review of Brix

Brix
Reserve with OpenTable
Brix is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 288 Restaurants in Napa
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1 mile north of Madison St
Description: Located in the heart of Napa Valley! 1 Mile North of Yountville on Highway 29. Take a walk around the grounds or through the vineyard after your meal. You are sure to fall in love with our property. We have 25 raised beds of herbs and vegetables that supply our kitchen on a daily basis so take a minute to stroll around and see what is ready to be harvested! If you are celebrating a Birthday, Anniversary, or other special occasion, please note that restaurant policy is to provide custom handwriting on the plate of the person celebrating when you order dessert.
California
“Fabulous vineyard and mountain views food and service to match”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Brix is really a nice place for eating with a wine country view of vineyards and mountains. Brix is named for the term that is a measure for sugar content in a liquid( in Napa's case, grape juice before it is wine.)This upscale grill features meat ,poultry fish, creative salads and pasta dishes. To food is excellently prepared and served.The room is open and airy with high ceilings and of course the vineyard side is glass with those amazing views. Lunch offers pizza and sandwiches as well as some of the grill choices.There is a bar menu as well. Brix has a large seating capacity so it it great for spur of the moment dining at times when other restaurants might have long waits. A sunny lunch or sunset dinner here proves to be a memorable wine country experience. During the warmer parts of the year there is also dining al fresco with a vineyard view.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Los Angeles, California
“Decent dinner...”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Maybe I just had really high expectations, but I wasn't overly impressed by our recent dinner at Brix. The service was great - very quick & friendly, but the food was just okay (our dessert - the apple cinnamon tart - was the highlight of our meal). The atmosphere and decor is lovely; we had a quiet corner table by the fireplace. Would I come here again? Sure, but I'm not in a hurry to do so.

NorCal
“The perfect place for lunch”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

It was a nice Napa day, upper 60’s, and I wanted some place to eat outdoors so I thought I would give Brix a try. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very nice and warm but what makes Brix so special is the garden sitting outside, you couldn’t ask for a better view. The food was outstanding, I had the French dip and my wife had the pizza which we shared. You may think big deal, pizza and a sandwich but both where the best I have ever had. The service was good and prices reasonable especially for Napa. I would recommend this to anyone and I will be back soon.

Duluth, Minnesota
“Great food, Lovely atmosphere, Extravagant wine list”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have had the pleasure of dining at Brix restaurant. I was with my family and it was a group of fifteen or so and we rented out the private wine cellar room. I will say that the food is fairly good. I had steak tartare to start of with which I can say was absolutely amazing. The only downside to my meal was my main course which was the "Pear and Prosciutto Flatbread". For the price of fourteen dollars I was greeted with a baked flatbread that had less than two ounces of prosciutto on it, minimal mozzarella, and pear shavings that were so minute you could barley taste them. If I wanted just flat bread I would have gone to a bakery and purchased the same for about the fraction of the price.

Nevertheless it was a great experience and the pictures I have posted will tell you the same. I would go back, I would just order something different if i were you.

• Visited December 2012
“PERFECT BRIX AND MORTAR”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great setting overlooking the vineyards with terrific food a la California style. VERY well located on Highway 29.

Visited October 2012