“Casual but elegant”
Review of Brix

Brix
Reserve with OpenTable
Brix is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 285 Restaurants in Napa
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1 mile north of Madison St
Description: Located in the heart of Napa Valley! 1 Mile North of Yountville on Highway 29. Take a walk around the grounds or through the vineyard after your meal. You are sure to fall in love with our property. We have 25 raised beds of herbs and vegetables that supply our kitchen on a daily basis so take a minute to stroll around and see what is ready to be harvested! If you are celebrating a Birthday, Anniversary, or other special occasion, please note that restaurant policy is to provide custom handwriting on the plate of the person celebrating when you order dessert.
San Diego, California
“Casual but elegant”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Lunch after our golf was just the right thing at Brix. Lovely patio setting looking out at the flower garden and wine vines. Many spices and vegetables grown in their garden. Great food and service at reasonable prices. Highly recommend reservations especially for patio seating. Extensive wine list and professional and friendly service by the staff.

• Visited August 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Menlo Park, CA
“Best Grilled Pork Chop - and I don't even like pork!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Brix is a fantastic place for delicious family cuisine right along the main highway going through Napa and St. Helena. I've tried several things here and my favorite has to be the grilled pork chop. A 1" thick chop, bone-in, brined in what tastes like some sort of apple juice and garlic substance and roasted over wood - unreal flavor and juiciness. Not "piggy" tasting, just delicious. My only "beef" about my delicious pork dinner was the noise level, it's a bit much. Service is nice, ambiance is good, definitely recommend (though not for a quite romantic type meal!)

• Visited June 2012
Orange County, CA
“Absolutely Beautiful!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I really only chose this restaurant because it had the reservation time I wanted available. I was a little nervous based on some of the prior reviews, but we had a fabulous time. Our patio table was absolutely beautiful, the food was delicious, the service very professional, and the prices not outrageous. Overall it was just what I had hoped for.

Visited July 2012
San Jose, California
“Gnocchi to die for!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We went here for dinner after touring Chandon and Folie Deux and wow it was great! The restaurant is very simple and has fresh Californian style ingredients. The salmon carpaccio was great with the little quail eggs! My husband ordered the gnocchi and it was so delicious the texture and the chewiness was perfect! I had two appetizers instead of an entree as I wanted to try a variety of items.

• Visited July 2012
Niagara Falls
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The restaurant is so welcoming. Views of the vineyard from inside the restaurant as it was quite chilly (even though it was July) the evening we visited. Food was really quite delicious. Wood-fired pizza was a lovely appetizer for four of us to share. The duck special was out of this world. Three others had the pork chop, rib eye, and roasted chicken. All entrees were prepared to our liking. I would highly recommend a reservation. Splurge on the duo of chocolate dessert...just the right mix of moist cake, gelato, sprinkled with expresso powder...YUMMY!

• Visited July 2012