“Awesome experience!”
Review of Rockzilla

Rockzilla
Ranked #124 of 206 things to do in Napa
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was recently at Rockzilla! What an awesome time we had! We climbed to our hearts content. It was fun, inventive, exhilirating! What a great place to try something new. I read Jason246's review, why they have a jump house inside a climbing facility I am not sure...but the rock climbing was empowering.

1  Thank Nancy H

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is the first time I've ever rated a business but I think everyone should be informed of this. When we arrived at Rockzilla for a birthday party, we weren't greeted or contacted by any staff that worked at Rockzilla. I found out later that we were supposed to sign a waiver but since there were no staff around, we were never informed of this. The jumper that was set up inside Rockzilla was too close to some old lockers. When my son was jumping in the jumper, he fell to the side of the jumper with the lockers next to it, hitting his face on the lockers. My son received a nice gash on his left cheek requiring us to make a trip to the hospital. There should have been more forethought and precautions taken so my son and other children wouldn't be hurt. In my opinion, safety at Rockzilla is not the first priority.

7  Thank Jason246