“Napa Sonoma Wine Tour”

Woody's Wine Tours - Napa
Ranked #48 of 124 Tours in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Woody’s Wine Tours is a family owned wine tour company providing custom wine tours in both the Napa and Sonoma wine regions of northern California. We take pride in providing you with a range of services include preparing itineraries, scheduling tastings, making reservations for restaurants or overnight accommodations. Our primary focus is providing exclusive wine tours at boutique wineries. Exceptional service and strive to exceed your expectations.
Whistler, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Napa Sonoma Wine Tour”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We loved our day with Woody!!! Great tour and truly enjoyed his wonderful sense of humour!!! We visited places we could and would never have found!!! Thanks so much we will be recommending you and we are looking forward to our next visit!!!

Visited September 2012
Woody G, Owner at Woody's Wine Tours - Napa, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Glad you enjoyed yourself in wine country. I look forward to seeing you for your next visit. Thank you again for the travel tips for Vancouver.

Sunnyvale, California
“Woody Plans a Great Party!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We asked Woody for help planning our family patriarch's septuagenarian birthday party. This was an unforgettable day! I'd never heard of the wineries Woody took us to. Each winery was owned by a regular family whose labor of love was building their business, and whose passion was absolutely incredible wine. We arrived to tasting tables in glittering caves, on warm drowsy hillsides, and in an enchanted ferny garden. We got to hear the stories of their journey to success first hand. It was pure entertainment, from beginning to end. Thanks Woody! Use this man to plan your next event! You will enjoy your day thoroughly, and relax in the luxury that comes from being in the hands of an absolute pro.

Visited August 2012
Thank you so much for the positive review! I enjoyed meeting your family and hosting this special celebration! Looking forward to the octogenarian celebraion!
Clayton, California
“Great wine tour”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Best reference: word of mouth from friends. I had been looking in the yellow pages for a wine tour for my wife and I and some friends. A close friend recommended Woody's Wine Tours. It was great. Until I try all the wine tours in Napa/Sonoma - this is the best! Woody will take you to wineries that are "off the beaten path",and you will enjoy boutique wineries that many people miss out on. He is able to do this because he seems to know everyone. Also, he is very knowledgeable about wine basics. You really have to meet the guy to understand what I mean. Woody makes sure that your wine tour is an experience that is both memorable and fun. .

Visited July 2012
Woody G, Owner at Woody's Wine Tours - Napa, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Please thank your friend for the referal. You were an absolute joy to hang out with and I had a fun time as well. Thank you for the review.
“Fab bachelorette party”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We contacted Woody to help with a bachelorette party, not only did he help, he planned it all! He asked about the style of wines we liked and set up amazing tastings at wineries we never would have found, and the bride was treated like a princess. It was an amazing day for all.

This was a fun day for all! I enjoyed planning your day and meeting all of you. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review.
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous Tour Guide!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Wood was a fabulous tour guide, and his vehicle was very comfortable and clean. My boyfriend and I did 3 days of wine tours with Woody over Labor Day weekend. He picked us up from our hotel in Yountville and drove us out to the different vineyards. He was always on time and very professional. Based on his conversations with us about wine, he planned all 3 days for us. I must admit, being the control freak that I am….I was a bit nervous, but he did a fabulous job. Each day was a unique and wonderful experience. We toured several of the boutique vineyards, met most of the owners, tasted fruits from the French Laundry garden, went on an SUV tour, had lunch with the most magnificent views, etc…. I even asked on the last day if he could get me in to Cakebread for a tasting, which is by appointment only and was not on the agenda for the day. He returned within a few minutes and said, “we have an appointment at Cakebread and can go now if you would like”. He made sure we had lunch all 3 days and kept our glass filled with wine or champagne. He was very knowledgeable about wine and the vineyards. Everywhere we went….everyone knew and loved Woody.

Visited September 2012
This was a great 3days!Thank you for letting me take the lead,so you coild relax and enjoy some of the special places wine country has to offer. And thank you for the kind review.