Napa Valley Tours - Why Spit
Review Highlights
Best guide in the Napa Valley!

Why Spit is my first and favorite choice for touring the Napa Valley. Barry is tightly knit into... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2020
580justinv
As Expected

We were referred by a friend who raved about Barry. We were not disappointed. Received a... read more

Reviewed March 3, 2020
AndrewCHouston_Texas
Houston, Texas

Recommended experiences in and around Napa
from $136.22
from $119.00
from $203.85
from $107.89
More Info
All reviews bottle of champagne wine country napa valley look no further took pictures his knowledge likes and dislikes an unforgettable experience day tour great conversation off the beaten path anniversary trip great trip winery visits birthday celebration great suggestions fantastic wine
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Barry was so amazing . He had us at hello and of course with a beautiful bottle of champagne! Napa should be a time to relax, unwind and take in all it has to offer. Having Barry with us all day made this happen and so much more. I will always include Barry in my future trips and recommend him to many . Cheers

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Barry and Kerry, the husband-wife team of Why Spit, are the best. They made our trip unforgettable and they will definitely be our first choice for future visits! We were a group of 3 couples with prior Napa experience. We were all so impressed and agreed this was our best driver and experience by far! Their service is truly top-notch. Barry asked all the right questions prior to our trip to customize an amazing lineup for our day. He was very accommodating to our requests to come up with the perfect plan for our group. Barry and Kerry are very knowledgeable insiders and have great suggestions to create a customized experience.
Kerry was our driver and she might be the nicest person on the planet. She is great fun and took wonderful care of us all day, and our group was with her for 9 hours! We were greeted with champagne to start our day and the SUV was comfortable, clean, and fully stocked with water all day. Kerry kept us on track, planned everything perfectly, and took some great pictures for us throughout the day. We love Why Spit - their service is impeccable and we had so much fun- we can't wait to use them again on our next visit!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Trip692558
Reviewed June 12, 2017

My wife and I just returned from our second trip to the Napa Valley. On both visits, we had the pleasure of having Barry tour us around to many different wineries for some unforgettable experiences. His knowledge of the valley and contacts allow him to create memories that my wife and I will never forget. On both occasions, he created intimate settings that you don't get by visiting the mainstream wineries.

I cannot explain in words how incredible our experiences with Barry and Why Spit have been. His level of professionalism, courtesy and attention to detail are unmatched. Thanks to Barry, we look back on our trips and still can't believe how incredibly special they have been.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Barry picked us up at the port in San Francisco, leisurely drive to Sonoma and Napa where we visited 4 venues - he picked up a picnic lunch for us to enjoy at one - He was most attentive to my 93 year old mother in law - a fabulous day with my daughters making it three generations.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with Why Spit. From the initial contact, the planning process, and finally a day visiting vineyards in Napa - all aspects were first class. Barry found the exact type of vineyards we were looking for. His knowledge and professionalism were outstanding.

Date of experience: May 2017