“Absolutely Perfect Day!!”

Napa Valley Tours - Why Spit
Ranked #5 of 47 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Napa Valley Wine Tours, Limousines We handle all aspects of your wine touring visit from developing always custom itineraries based upon your experience, palate and list of favorites, to making sure your picnic or sit down lunch experience is the perfect midday recharge to keep you going. May we make a memorable Wine Country visit for you as well? Barry & Kerry Smith
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Barry was recommended to me by a friend who loved having him as her driver and guide. I could not have been more pleased or impressed. My husband and I went to Napa and wanted to explore the wineries and Barry made the trip way more than we could have ever hoped for. He knows so much about the area and made sure we had a personalized trip that was special. He made us both feel comfortable and relaxed knowing he had everything under control and even helped with our dinner reservation at the end of the tour. I would recommend booking with Barry 100%. I hope to come back soon and have him show us even more wineries.

All reviews
"day tour"
in 4 reviews
"great guy"

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Barry was so amazing . He had us at hello and of course with a beautiful bottle of champagne! Napa should be a time to relax, unwind and take in all it has to offer. Having Barry with us all day made this happen and so much more. I will always include Barry in my future trips and recommend him to many . Cheers

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Barry and Kerry, the husband-wife team of Why Spit, are the best. They made our trip unforgettable and they will definitely be our first choice for future visits! We were a group of 3 couples with prior Napa experience. We were all so impressed and agreed this was our best driver and experience by far! Their service is truly top-notch. Barry asked all the right questions prior to our trip to customize an amazing lineup for our day. He was very accommodating to our requests to come up with the perfect plan for our group. Barry and Kerry are very knowledgeable insiders and have great suggestions to create a customized experience.
Kerry was our driver and she might be the nicest person on the planet. She is great fun and took wonderful care of us all day, and our group was with her for 9 hours! We were greeted with champagne to start our day and the SUV was comfortable, clean, and fully stocked with water all day. Kerry kept us on track, planned everything perfectly, and took some great pictures for us throughout the day. We love Why Spit - their service is impeccable and we had so much fun- we can't wait to use them again on our next visit!

1  Thank Trip692558
Reviewed June 12, 2017

My wife and I just returned from our second trip to the Napa Valley. On both visits, we had the pleasure of having Barry tour us around to many different wineries for some unforgettable experiences. His knowledge of the valley and contacts allow him to create memories that my wife and I will never forget. On both occasions, he created intimate settings that you don't get by visiting the mainstream wineries.

I cannot explain in words how incredible our experiences with Barry and Why Spit have been. His level of professionalism, courtesy and attention to detail are unmatched. Thanks to Barry, we look back on our trips and still can't believe how incredibly special they have been.