“The bomb”

Napa Valley Tours - Why Spit
Ranked #5 of 47 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Napa Valley Wine Tours, Limousines We handle all aspects of your wine touring visit from developing always custom itineraries based upon your experience, palate and list of favorites, to making sure your picnic or sit down lunch experience is the perfect midday recharge to keep you going. May we make a memorable Wine Country visit for you as well? Barry & Kerry Smith
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

What an amazing tour!! Highly recommended and a definite must do! Sakher Is definitely your go to guy for all tours!!

1  Thank MistyV7676
"day tour"
in 4 reviews
"great guy"

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

Born and raised in Napa, I didn't believe I needed any assistance in planning my trip "home". It was, however, the first time I was hiring a driver, so I asked my friends and family in the industry who they recommended, and unanimously, it was Barry. From the first email exchange, I knew he was my guy. I emailed him my itinerary and he very politely asked if he could offer a few suggestions.
All I can say is that it was my best trip to Napa..ever. My family owns Whetstone(not to be missed), and I come home several times a year, so I feel like I have the insiders edge, but Barry introduced me to gems I would not have found on my own.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I can say that our entire group looked forward to our day with Barry and what he had up his sleeve.

Barry is a master of his profession and handled every detail with charm, humor and wit.
He is full of historical knowledge and answered all our questions while not overwhelming us with his presence.

There is not one suggestion or comment I could think of to improve the experience. Barry, you nailed it, and I just hope you're not to busy to drive us on our next trip home in July!

Marlene

1  Thank aboymom3
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

What a blast! Barry made the trip very personal and extremely fun. My wife and myself are (where ) not big wine fans but Barry took us to the wineries that helped us to understand in a very fun way. Thanks for the day converted Colorado couple.

1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

What a great way to see wine country. Barry was great! He helped plan the day and made it special for us the entire time. Genuine, friendly, knowledgeable and fun! Highly recommend Barry & Why Spit!!

1  Thank davidrsr
See more reviews
Reviewed March 11, 2017

Welcoming, inviting, no stress. They just took care of everything so all we had to do was enjoy the day. I didn't have to think about anything other than being with my family and friends and taking in all that Napa has to offer! Loved the inside tidbits about the towns, shopping, restaurants and vineyards. Carrie and Barry were simply wonderful. They made an already special day for me that much more special!!

1  Thank Barbara M