“Tours of the Napa & Sonoma region & wineries made easy”

Napa Valley Tours - Why Spit
Ranked #5 of 47 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Napa Valley Wine Tours, Limousines We handle all aspects of your wine touring visit from developing always custom itineraries based upon your experience, palate and list of favorites, to making sure your picnic or sit down lunch experience is the perfect midday recharge to keep you going. May we make a memorable Wine Country visit for you as well? Barry & Kerry Smith
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Just finished two days of touring the wineries of both Napa & Sonoma. When preparing for this trip I was very fortunate to come across Barry from Napa Valley Private Tours, LLC. After giving Barry some basic information regarding types of wines we were interested in, he planned an amazing 2 day itinerary for myself, my wife and my 25 year old son. Barry made all the reservations at all the wineries, as well as reservations for lunch. Not only was Barry highly professional, but his knowledge of the region, wineries, wine making, and personal experiences made our trip. If you are looking for someone who will truly create an unforgettable experience and make you feel like a VIP then look no further than Barry Smith. We look forward to returning to Napa and using Barry's services again.

All reviews
"day tour"
in 4 reviews
"great guy"

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Barry and Kerry are wonderful people! Prior to my arrival in Napa I spoke with Barry about the purpose of the trip and he put together an incredible customized iteninary. Barry is an excellent listener and communicator. Talking to Barry is like talking to your best friend. The tour started on time and they were flexible when we stayed too long at one of our stops. He has excellent relationships in Napa Valley. I would highly recommend Barry and I will call him again next year!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Chose Barry, I have used Barry for tours around Sonoma two times and found him to be fun, knowledgeable and well connected. In each of my trips my goal was to go to small out of the way wineries where I could spend time with the owners and the winemakers and each time Barry delivered. What really separates Barry from the crowd is that even if I am not using him he is willing to take my call, make some recos and make some calls on my behalf to get me into the wineries that I want to visit. This is truly going above and beyond.

Thanks Barry.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Barry is awesome!! He planned an unforgettable weekend for myself and 6 other friends. This consisted of recommendations on restaurants as well as a planning a customized itinerary for a group of experienced tasters over a 2 1/2 day weekend;all reservations included. It was an amazing and unforgettable experience! We look forward to our trip with Barry again next year.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Barry with Napa Valley Private Tours, LLC is a true gem! If it wasn't for him, my trips to Napa would have been a dud! The first time to Napa I traveled with a friend but ended up having to tour napa alone for a day. Barry made me feel like a KING! He set up private tours to some of my favorite wineries and then helped me expand my knowledge by taking me to some smaller wineries that I continue to enjoy. He is so easy going and was refreshing to get honest opinions on wine, food, and life! But the icing on the cake was Barry getting us into a great restuarant within hours that would using have a 2 month waiting list. On another note, Barry will be a friend for life. He's services dont' stop when you leave napa. He's a great resource!