“ABSOLUTELY DIVINE!!!!!!!!!”

Ristorante Allegria
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Allegria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 285 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: On Your Next Trip to Napa Valley, enjoy a cozy luncheon or a candle-lit dinner at Ristorante Allegria. Allegria is located in a Historic Bank Landmark, built in 1916, in the heart of downtown Napa. Ristorante Allegria is one of the top Napa Valley Dining Restaurants featuring a Breathtaking Ambiance, Delicious Italian and California Cuisine, Great Service and Relaxing Italian Music!"Dine at Allegria's for a great dining experience or host your next special event you and your friends won't soon forget.
traveler4food
“ABSOLUTELY DIVINE!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2009

The food was divine! I had the skirt steak satay appetizer and the pollo ripieno and both choices were spot on! The rasberry mojito was excellent as well. My boyfriend had the fried calamari appetizer and the grilled teryaki skirt steak. Our friend had the cozze & vongole appetizer and the grill lamb tenderloin. All we could say is D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! The service was great too...our waitress was attentive and our glasses were always full. It was an overall wonderful experience. Based on our experience we would definitely recommend this restaurant.

midwest
“Great Place to Eat!”
Reviewed May 1, 2009

We had 10 people for dinner and the table was set and they were ready for us when we arrived. Everyone had a meal that was delicious and the service was outstanding. Fairly good wine list and good value for the wines they had.

San Francisco, California
“A restaurant we will visit often”
Reviewed April 23, 2009

Since the first time we went to Napa, everyone we met had recommended Ristorante Allegria. For the past month we had been there twice, and both times the dishes were good. The service was professional and the architecture was stunning. Last time my skirt steak was so tender that my husband decided to get it this time. I could not decide between the pasta and the lamb; the waitress recommended the lamb based on the wine (a bottle of Lodi old vine zin) we ordered, and it was a great recommendation.

The three of us had the lentil soup, the insalata mista (green salad), the insalata di arugula (arugula salad with red wine poached pear and papaya vinaigrette), the homemade saffron pasta, the skirt steak and the lamb tenderloin. Everything was delicious, including the complementary corn bread. Both skirt steak and the lamb were tender and juicy, and the shrimp bisque for the pasta was very flavorful. We finished everything, including the sauce on each plate.

We plan to try their happy hour menu and maybe bring a bottle on their Local Night (no corkage fee on Monday night.) next time. The $8 Kobe beef burger sounds very tempting. It is a restaurant we probably will visit frequently.

Juneau, Alaska
“Oh What a Night!”
Reviewed April 19, 2009

Had my 50th Bday dinner in the vault with 3 other couples. How funny considering 3 of us are bankers and it was an actual vault. The atmosphere was wonderful, the service outstanding (I wish I could remember our waitresses name) and the food excellent. I suppose I've had better food but it was such a fun night everything seemed perfect. There was a marriage proposal in the restaurant that night, and friends of the couple sang a beautiful romantic song. Then they came in and sang Happy Birthday to me - followed by a repeat of the romantic song. It was pretty noisy in the restaurant, but the vault allows for very good conversation and insulates you from the sound. Everything was delicious from appetizer to dessert, and I highly recommend this restaurant. We tried a variety of entrees among us, and there were rave reviews all around. Also, I thought the price was pretty reasonable.

1 Thank Akgambler
Southern California
“Very Good Food, Service Could Improve”
Reviewed April 6, 2009

Food was very tasty (Risotto w/chicken and Mushroom Ravioli), but bread was cold and dry. Service could be improved as I had to ask the waiter for a refill on the water (as we were wined-out from the wineries and were only drinking water. Waiter also took 10 minutes to brings us the final bill, and in closing he remarked sarcastically that the next time we come back we bring MORE room for wine (drinks) and desert. His comments were not needed.