“Dinner in the Vault!!!!!”

Ristorante Allegria
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Allegria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 289 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: On Your Next Trip to Napa Valley, enjoy a cozy luncheon or a candle-lit dinner at Ristorante Allegria. Allegria is located in a Historic Bank Landmark, built in 1916, in the heart of downtown Napa. Ristorante Allegria is one of the top Napa Valley Dining Restaurants featuring a Breathtaking Ambiance, Delicious Italian and California Cuisine, Great Service and Relaxing Italian Music!"Dine at Allegria's for a great dining experience or host your next special event you and your friends won't soon forget.
Reviewed November 27, 2008

We had our wedding dinner in the vault!!!! It was rather fun. the staff were great and the food was awesome. Only one comment...Might have been our own fault... the room needs to be air conditioned, as it got rather hot after a few hours, or may it have been the copious amounts of vino tinto. It was just the thing to ice our night as I work in the banking industry. great place!!! we were there Nov 1, 2007 for our wedding night and went back in Sept 08' to have an early anniversary. they treated us like royalty. going back in 2 yrs just cause.....
v

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Allegria

Reviewed November 12, 2008

This is a very nice restaurant in an old bank building in downtown Napa. The food was very good, as was the service. We had eaten at Picolino's the night before, and it was okay too, but there is just no comparison between the two when it came to atmosphere, service, and quality of food. And, I think after all was said and done, Allegria was slightly less expensive.

Reviewed November 3, 2008

I spent three nights in Napa and visited Allegria on my last evening. Wow, I wish I visited it first because I probably would have returned every night! The atmosphere was good - busy, nicely decorated, comfortable. My meal (Polanta appetizer, Wild Mushroom Ravioli dinner) was delicious and the Frank Family Chardonnay was also tasty. Julia was my server, and she was excellent. I asked not to be rushed and she willingly allowed me to take my time. Also, there was a fantastic acoustic guitarist (Douglas Houser) playing. He played wide range of music and the volume was just right - not obnoxiously loud or overbearing as I've encountered elsewhere. The prices were a little more than I'd normally pay (I must admit, I'm used to Macaroni Grill, Carrabbas, etc.) but well worth it and well worth the value! A great experience overall at Allegria!

Reviewed September 11, 2008

This was a really beautiful restaurant, the ambiance was nice, and the food was pretty good. Prices were reasonable for Napa and we both enjoyed our meals. Nothing outstanding, but pretty good Italian

Reviewed September 9, 2008

I've wanted to try this restaurant as I've sent many guests visiting the area for dinner. The food was wonderful, reasonably priced and our server was very patient. We like to take our time between courses and she let us order after each with no rush. The cocktails were great the bread and dipping oil excellent. The restaurant is smaller than I thought it would be, the high ceilings are nice. When you book, put in a strong request for a booth table. These tables are on the perimeter of the restaurant, with one seat on the booth against the wall and the other a chair on the other side - this gives the most privacy. This is a perfect spot for good food & service when your pocket book needs a break from Yountville & St. Helena.