“Fabulous”

Ristorante Allegria
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Allegria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 295 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: On Your Next Trip to Napa Valley, enjoy a cozy luncheon or a candle-lit dinner at Ristorante Allegria. Allegria is located in a Historic Bank Landmark, built in 1916, in the heart of downtown Napa. Ristorante Allegria is one of the top Napa Valley Dining Restaurants featuring a Breathtaking Ambiance, Delicious Italian and California Cuisine, Great Service and Relaxing Italian Music!"Dine at Allegria's for a great dining experience or host your next special event you and your friends won't soon forget.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

After wandering around downtown Napa for an hour trying to decide on a place to eat, we wound up here. Jackpot! Our server (sadly I forget her name, but she was a doll) was super sweet, helpful and witty. We ordered the calamari to start and I was excited to see that it included fried asparagus and green beans along with the calamari-yum! I got the filet and my husband got the pork chop. We were both extremely satisfied with our meals and literally cleaned our plates. We had quite a few glasses of wine, which were also excellent. This restaurant is not cheap but if you are looking for a delicious meal with friendly service and cozy decor, I highly recommend checking out this place.

1  Thank Teeel
Write a ReviewReviews (1,445)

Reviewed July 13, 2014

It is so endearing to enter a local restaurant on a bust night and not only the staff but the owner greets you and is so glad to see you again. We brought our own bottle of wine and shared it as much as possible with the staff and our neighboring table. The salmon and the pork chop were expertly done and on a full Friday night that is a major win. Max, our server was attentiove and served us so well, we must mention him. At lunch you must ask for Brenda. She is the jewel in the crown of this local favorite.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

After reading all the great reviews I was excited to try this restaurant. I was thrilled when we ended up getting a table for dinner with no reservations. We were hungry and I love Italian food so I was really excited to try this "great" Italian restaurant. I was sooo disappointed though!! Besides the atmosphere with the guy playing the accordion I don't have anything positive to say. This place is so overrated. I really don't understand the reviews that it's getting. Not only was the service not that great ( especially the hostess with her rude, unfriendly attitude) but the food fell really, really short as well! Since going there my husband thinks it's funny to give me a hard time about my "highly rated restaurant" choice and I just have to laugh because he's right! It was bad!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Got this suggestion from our guide at the Rombauer tasting room and it was spot on. i had the most flavorful penne con pollo ever. nice patio outside and great bar area.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We locals like Happy Hour :) They have a great menu for happy hour. We shared a kale salad & my daughter loves their hamburgers. They have beer on tap & of course wine. Get there a lil before 5 otherwise will be hard to get a seat up at bar. The entire staff is VERY nice.