“Best Carpaccio I've ever had”

Ristorante Allegria
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Allegria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 289 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: On Your Next Trip to Napa Valley, enjoy a cozy luncheon or a candle-lit dinner at Ristorante Allegria. Allegria is located in a Historic Bank Landmark, built in 1916, in the heart of downtown Napa. Ristorante Allegria is one of the top Napa Valley Dining Restaurants featuring a Breathtaking Ambiance, Delicious Italian and California Cuisine, Great Service and Relaxing Italian Music!"Dine at Allegria's for a great dining experience or host your next special event you and your friends won't soon forget.
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We ate here our last night in Napa as a farewell to our wonderful wine retreat, and this was a wonderful way to finish the experience. We took a bottle of cabernet that we'd purchased earlier in the day, and even with the corking fee it was a more economical way to purchase wine. Like I said, the carpaccio was amazing! My husband had pasta with seafood, and I had the spaghetti with mushroom/meat sauce - both were cooked to perfection. The restaurant was very busy this Saturday night, but the staff was courteous and attentive. And the warm apple crisp dessert with very creamy vanilla bean ice cream was some of the best I've ever had! All in all, a great experience.

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Allegria

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was recommended by several people, so we made reservations (needed). They really did a nice job making this bank into a beautiful restaurant. We sat in the 'balcony'. Service was great. We split a caesar salad, which was good. I had the mahi mahi special which was excellent and my wife had the seafood linguine which was very good. Napa has a lot of great restaurants, but for the price, I'd recommend this place.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I went here for Valentine's Day with a friend, and I was not disappointed. The food was excellent, the waitress was super sweet and the atmosphere was very alive and beautiful! Definitely coming here for other celebrations!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We visited Allegria before attending a concert in Napa. The restaurant is in an old First National Bank building with high ceilings and ceiling fans for ventilation. We were seated in a booth for two which was perfect for us. It gave us some privacy from the rest of the diners. We each ordered pasta dishes which were prepared to our liking, hot and tasted very good. Our server was friendly and efficient. Our only complaint might be the dinner was over too soon. We lingered after dinner but were never rushed or pushed by the staff. We highly recommend the restaurant for the pasta dishes we selected.

1  Thank JoeBoxter
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by two different locals to my husband and I, so we decided to have dinner there one night. The Allegria sampler was great, we LOVED everything except for the bruschetta. After a day of wine tasting, I opted for a blood orange bellini and it was pretty good. I ordered the Capellini Pomodoro, which was delicious. My husband went for the lamb shank, and it was ok. The service was wonderful.