“Fantastico!”

Ristorante Allegria
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Allegria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 285 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: On Your Next Trip to Napa Valley, enjoy a cozy luncheon or a candle-lit dinner at Ristorante Allegria. Allegria is located in a Historic Bank Landmark, built in 1916, in the heart of downtown Napa. Ristorante Allegria is one of the top Napa Valley Dining Restaurants featuring a Breathtaking Ambiance, Delicious Italian and California Cuisine, Great Service and Relaxing Italian Music!"Dine at Allegria's for a great dining experience or host your next special event you and your friends won't soon forget.
Napa, California
“Fantastico!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Best Salmon I ever had! The service was great and prices are not bad. Gorgeous old bank buliding. We eat our meal in the valut for my Fathers 75th birthday. I glad they didn't lock us in, unless they left a vew bottle of vino! Eat here you can't go wrong.

Portland, OR
“My favorite restaurant in Napa- Best Happy Hour ever!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We planned our arrival in Napa around the happy hour at Allegria because we had to take full advantage of the menu between 5-6 pm. For next to nothing, we stuffed ourselves with fried calamari, skirt steak satay, bruschetta...and unfortunately had no room for the Kobe burgers and other favorites. Amazing flavors and prices. But fortunately, we did linger long enough (the entire second game of the Giants vs. Tigers series!) to enjoy the great bar atmosphere and work up a little appetite for the bread pudding dessert. Not to be missed. The word "superb" is not too strong to use here for the whole experience, service, food, and all.

fairfield, california
“Great Dining in Napa”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I had a wonderful lunch at Allegria, and can't wait to try it out for dinner sometime. We found it by "window-shopping in the Napa downtown area, and after checking out several nearby restaurants, we decided to give it a try. What a pleasant surprise! We both had the veal scalloppine and it was superb. One of the best veal dishes I have ever had. The atmosphere is quite upscale for most similar places in the area, but it was certainly not stuffy or "Napa-snooty". You could actually carry on a nice conversation at your table and the service was excellent. Our server (and hostess) Brenda was very friendly and efficient. We had another surprise and the young man who assisted with water, bread, and ubssing our table--Omar-- was equally exceptional. He will probably soon be promoted to waiter. HIghly recommend this place for couples, family, friends or business lunches!! Great job! Also-- we had two delicious meals and I had a very nice glass of cabernet for a wee bit over $50. Super value!

Clifton, New Jersey
“Loved the dining experience and the food!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We arrived for our dinner reservation and were able to sit outside in a garden setting. They do have heat lamps as when the sun sets the temperature drops.The menu had many items I would like to try, but I selected dishes more likely to be found in California.I had a pasta dish with saffron and shrimp which was excellent. We shared two appetizers: bruchetta and a salad with jicama and mango dressing. It was well priced, even the wines by the glass were reasonable. The service was excellent, our waiter Patrick was efficient and let us enjoy our meal in a leisurely fashion.

• Visited September 2012
“Great meal with very good service”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I was a bit concerned about our choice of restaurant to book while in Napa after reading some mixed reviews on the noise (we do NOT like loud restaurants) and rushed-service but our experience last evening was delightful! The restaurant was busy, but the noise-level was not bad at all. Our server, Kenneth, was great. We explained, as we always do, we did not want to be rushed and Kenneth was very respectful of our request. The food was great! My husband had the grilled pork chop entree and I had a fantastic pasta entree with shrimp, mushrooms, and artichokes...as good as any pasta entree I have had while visiting Italy--simple ingredients well-prepared. Our salads were very good and their highly-recommended bread pudding was simply fabulous! We are Southerners and WE know good bread pudding! In addition, the wine list was good and prices overall, VERY reasonable. We come to Wine Country often and this will become a regular visit for us.