“Terrible service, mediocre food, very noisy, go elsewhere” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ristorante Allegria

Ristorante Allegria
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Allegria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 282 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: On Your Next Trip to Napa Valley, enjoy a cozy luncheon or a candle-lit dinner at Ristorante Allegria. Allegria is located in a Historic Bank Landmark, built in 1916, in the heart of downtown Napa. Ristorante Allegria is one of the top Napa Valley Dining Restaurants featuring a Breathtaking Ambiance, Delicious Italian and California Cuisine, Great Service and Relaxing Italian Music!"Dine at Allegria's for a great dining experience or host your next special event you and your friends won't soon forget.
Reno, Nevada
“Terrible service, mediocre food, very noisy, go elsewhere”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2011

We had reserved their vault room for a special birthday; when we arrived they had already given our table away and weren't even apologetic about it. Instead, they gave us the worst table in the restaurant by the door with a terrible cold draft in December. I would highly recommend that you go to any other restaurant in Napa (perhaps mustards grill).

• Visited December 2010
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

San Jose, California
“First time here and I will be back...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2011

I came to Napa (Downtown) on a business trip. I've never been to downtown before as I pass it on my way to the wineries on highway29. The place I was staying at (Travelodge) referred me to this restaurant and assured me you will not be dissapointed. Well i'm glad I took their word on it because it was delightful!! Next time I come back to Napa (Downtown) I would like to see what else is out there, but I will definately be back here again!

• Visited April 2011
“Coming from a local”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2011

This place is great, the food is always fresh and delicious, amazing dipping oil w bread probly my favorite in the valley but you must like onion to enjoy it, service is great , decent corkage fee of $10. Nice locations will defenetley recommend and will be returning very soon.

Reno, Nevada
“Great food experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2011

Second time we have been here in the last 3 years. Both times the food was excellent. Everything seems very fresh and very tasty. I am not much for carrots but the puried carrot soup was excellent. Great bread with a nice dipping oil. Several of the couples from our B & B went and everyone loved it. It was busy for a Tuesday night but not very loud. Had the Rigatoni Con Salsiccia and it was excellent. Reservations recomended.
Bon Apetit!

• Visited April 2011
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2011

Excellent food and service. Good value - I highly recommend.