“Faultless”

Napa Valley Excursions & Wine Tours
Ranked #7 of 268 Food & Drink in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Napa Valley Excursions & Wine Tours is the premier car service in Napa Valley and Sonoma, providing custom area wine tours in comfort and style. The local, family-owned business offers both private and group tours, and is committed to providing excellent service as you enjoy the best wineries and vineyards the region has to offer.
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I have travelled the world and NEVER found a guide as courteous thoughtful and plain entertaining as Pat Hennessey. If you don't book this guy you have missed a real gem. Thank Pat. Gary Dine UK

1  Thank GaryD495
All reviews
"hourly rate"
"napa valley"
in 11 reviews
"hotel in san francisco"
"awesome trip"
in 2 reviews
"can't wait to come back"
"off the beaten path"
"referral"
"knowledge"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was my first trip to Napa and my friend who lives and works in Napa booked Pat based on a recommendation. What an amazing experience! Pat was extremely professional, punctual, polite, and personable. We went to 5 vineyards and Pat would very gently remind us when it was time to move on to our next appointment, He was happy to make suggestions and recommendations, but was in no way pushy. The SUV was spotless and stocked with water and other travel necessities. While Pat did not plan our itinerary (a friend on the trip did) he seemed very knowledgeable about the area. He was glad to take the scenic routes if we so requested or would suggest the quickest routes if we needed to get to the next vineyard quickly. I will certainly reserve Pat for future visits and recommend him to anyone traveling to that area. He really made the day relaxing and took it upon himself to worry about the details and scheduling. Pat obviously takes customer service seriously and his friendly demeanor made for quite an enjoyable day. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank mpollman
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We hired Pat as a driver for a day in Sonoma and a day in Napa. Pat is friendly, courteous and very professional. He was on top of everything! He recommended several wineries and places for lunch and dinner. He kept us on schedule because we had reservations at a few wineries and it is easy to lose track of time after lots of wine tastings. I will definitely use Pat again when we return to "wine country" and I would recommend him to all of my friends and family. He is GREAT!!!

1  Thank Joey W
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We came to Napa to celebrate birthdays with a group of friends and booked Pat based on reviews. He helped us with our itinerary and made suggestions on wineries, restaurants, etc.. He picked us up at our hotel, the vehicle was spotless and he had a cooler of water. He would always give us a 15 minute heads up that it was getting close to our next appointment. He ordered our lunch for us on the second day at Oakville grocery so that it was ready when we got there. He also recommended a small winery (Burgess) and set up the appointment for us. He was so nice, helpful and patient- especially at the end of the day when we had all had lots of wine! His rates are great and he knows the area very well. We will use Napa Pat everytime we come and will highly recommend him to all of our friends!

1  Thank rabbit25
See more reviews
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed an incredible experience wine tasting throughout Napa on a quick vacation up to Napa Valley. I looked into some reviews of car services that offer tours of wineries in Napa and landed on Pat after some research and conversations. Are we happy we did! When he came to pick us up he had upgraded us from driving our rental car to using his luxury vehicle. Pat took us to some very private, intimate and truly wonderful wineries. We ended up going to 4 different wineries (2 small and private, and 2 well know), and it was perfect. Pat even arranged having lunch set up for my wife and in a vineyard, which was awesome.

The knowledge that Pat has about the smaller off the beaten path wineries was second to none. He even pulled over and let us eat grapes straight from the vine. The great experience he provided throughout the time made our day even better. My wife and I have 3 little kids and do not get out to vacation that often, and this was definitely one to remember. Thank you Pat for such a wonderful time. I highly recommend Pat for a day of fun of wine tasting, and when we come back, I will be calling him again (hopefully soon)...

1  Thank Bbach