Staying at The Inn on 1st was the best way to experience the awesomeness of staying at an Inn/B&B instead of a hotel...Jamie and Jim were amazing hosts, the Inn was gorgeous, comfortable, homey, inviting, and had every amenity we could want, and added extras I never expected. From the huge tub in the room, the super comfy bed, and the fireplace, to the breakfast Jim cooks, and the cookies, granola, yogurt, teas, fresh OJ...I could go on and on...the experience was like staying with old friends who REALLY like you! They even made me a special dish of pineapple-free fruit each morning, as i mentioned i was allergic. And extra cookies for the drive home when we checked out! The Inn is so convenient, as we could walk all over downtown easily (which is full of amazing places to eat and hang out), and never had to even get in the car the 2 days we stayed (we stayed local and did not do wine-tasting). Jim and Jamie were fun to chat with, informative, kind, and real down to earth great people. I cant think of 2 better people to own and run an Inn...they have a lot they could teach the rest of the hospitality-world :) Thank guys!! We have now found the only place we will ever stay in Napa...we'd be nuts to go any where else, our money is best spent here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are setting the new standard for the American Bed and Breakfast Inn. This is not an inn for traditional B&B people. We are attracting the next generation who want great food for breakfast, well beyond the traditional omelets, frittatas, and egg bakes of old. This is where you get to experience a chef's creative innovation each morning, one of his 130 recipes for breakfast, such as Corndog Omelets, Tomato and Egg Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons, or S'mores French Toast with house made Marshmallows.WARNING: we do not cater to people who want to stay connected to the television. We purposely removed all televisions so that couples can enjoy the intimacy of whirlpool tubs in the rooms with gas fireplaces, or sit out in the garden sipping on wine and enjoying great conversation. Yes, WiFi is available for those who feel they must stay connected to the outside world, but our hope is that you will learn to leave all that aside to enjoy great Napa hospitality here at the inn and at the wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Inn On First reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On 1st
- The Inn On First Hotel Napa
- The Inn On First Napa, Napa Valley, CA