Took the wife to Napa to kill bucket list item for her birthday. We were delayed by Asiana Airlines disaster and spent the better part of two days in the airport. We finally departed but our arrival was very late. The late check in was no problem for the Inn on First. The keys were left out for us and the lights were on when we got to the room. The room was quaint and beautiful, with a great bed and wonderful jacuzzi bathtub. We also had a private patio. But what really distinguishes the Inn on First is Jim and Jamie. They are the nicest guys who are truly interested in making your stay memorable. They sat with us and asked us what we planned to do while in Napa. Whatever it was that I thought I had planned was quickly replaced by their expert recommendations Every place they sent us was perfect, delightful, and something we would never have figured out on our own. The breakfasts were inventive, different, and most importantly, beyond delicious. Jim is an ar-tiste and genius in the kitchen. If you are going to Napa, there is simply nowhere else to stay. You will feel like you are at home with family. I cannot recommend the Inn on First highly enough, and we look forward to returning again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are setting the new standard for the American Bed and Breakfast Inn. This is not an inn for traditional B&B people. We are attracting the next generation who want great food for breakfast, well beyond the traditional omelets, frittatas, and egg bakes of old. This is where you get to experience a chef's creative innovation each morning, one of his 130 recipes for breakfast, such as Corndog Omelets, Tomato and Egg Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons, or S'mores French Toast with house made Marshmallows.WARNING: we do not cater to people who want to stay connected to the television. We purposely removed all televisions so that couples can enjoy the intimacy of whirlpool tubs in the rooms with gas fireplaces, or sit out in the garden sipping on wine and enjoying great conversation. Yes, WiFi is available for those who feel they must stay connected to the outside world, but our hope is that you will learn to leave all that aside to enjoy great Napa hospitality here at the inn and at the wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Inn On First reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On 1st
- The Inn On First Hotel Napa
- The Inn On First Napa, Napa Valley, CA