This was our first B&B experience, and it was lovely. The house is beautiful and the rooms are charming, clean, and comfortable. Jim and Jamie supply all sorts of helpful information about the area. Breakfast was very tasty- Jim definitely knows what he is doing in the kitchen! They were incredibly gracious and genuinely want to ensure that you have a good stay. On our way out, Jim gave us great wine tasting recommendations. If I were back in Napa, I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are setting the new standard for the American Bed and Breakfast Inn. This is not an inn for traditional B&B people. We are attracting the next generation who want great food for breakfast, well beyond the traditional omelets, frittatas, and egg bakes of old. This is where you get to experience a chef's creative innovation each morning, one of his 130 recipes for breakfast, such as Corndog Omelets, Tomato and Egg Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons, or S'mores French Toast with house made Marshmallows.WARNING: we do not cater to people who want to stay connected to the television. We purposely removed all televisions so that couples can enjoy the intimacy of whirlpool tubs in the rooms with gas fireplaces, or sit out in the garden sipping on wine and enjoying great conversation. Yes, WiFi is available for those who feel they must stay connected to the outside world, but our hope is that you will learn to leave all that aside to enjoy great Napa hospitality here at the inn and at the wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Inn On First reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On First Hotel Napa
- The Inn On 1st
- The Inn On First Napa, Napa Valley, CA