My husband and I stayed at The Inn on First last weekend, and we were so glad that we did. Even before we arrived the owners took great care of us! They gave us lots of helpful recommendations regarding how to spend our limited time in Napa Valley, and reserved a wine tour and made dinner reservations for us beforehand.
When we arrived, a chilled split of sparkling wine and Jim’s (co-owner and chef) homemade truffles were waiting for us in our room. The room itself was spotless and super comfortable with a king bed, fireplace, private fenced patio, whirlpool tub, and huge shower (which my tall husband really appreciated).
In addition to all of the spot-on recommendations and the super friendly staff, Jim’s amazing cooking really sets the Inn on First apart. We couldn’t wait to start our day by digging into his breakfast and come back to the Inn after a day of sightseeing to enjoy his addicting chocolate chunk cookies with a glass of port.
Our only complaint was that our trip flew by too fast! We can’t wait to come back and stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are setting the new standard for the American Bed and Breakfast Inn. This is not an inn for traditional B&B people. We are attracting the next generation who want great food for breakfast, well beyond the traditional omelets, frittatas, and egg bakes of old. This is where you get to experience a chef's creative innovation each morning, one of his 130 recipes for breakfast, such as Corndog Omelets, Tomato and Egg Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons, or S'mores French Toast with house made Marshmallows.WARNING: we do not cater to people who want to stay connected to the television. We purposely removed all televisions so that couples can enjoy the intimacy of whirlpool tubs in the rooms with gas fireplaces, or sit out in the garden sipping on wine and enjoying great conversation. Yes, WiFi is available for those who feel they must stay connected to the outside world, but our hope is that you will learn to leave all that aside to enjoy great Napa hospitality here at the inn and at the wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Inn On First reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On 1st
- The Inn On First Hotel Napa
- The Inn On First Napa, Napa Valley, CA