I have never stayed in a b&b before, but we decided it would be different to try something adventurous. We stayed there just after Christmas, before the new year. Jaime and Jim have much insight, knowledge, and passion for their craft. They respect your time and space, yet offer very helpful and informative tips for the dining experiences in the Napa area. It is invaluable advice.
Jaime and Jim were still very professional, social, and open, especially when they appeared to be going thru tough time with their very ill schnauzer. Jaime followed up with our stay upon check out, and I mentioned the clogged sink and the confusing fire place meter, and he appeared concerned to resolve these issues for the future.
They are detail oriented and organized. They sent a follow up email after our stay. They take the effort to find out any special dietary needs to prepare your breakfast. The courtesy cookies and tea was a nice personal touch. The special champaign amenity with chocolate truffles was a very thoughtful gesture. I really enjoyed their sizable bath tub in the room too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are setting the new standard for the American Bed and Breakfast Inn. This is not an inn for traditional B&B people. We are attracting the next generation who want great food for breakfast, well beyond the traditional omelets, frittatas, and egg bakes of old. This is where you get to experience a chef's creative innovation each morning, one of his 130 recipes for breakfast, such as Corndog Omelets, Tomato and Egg Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons, or S'mores French Toast with house made Marshmallows.WARNING: we do not cater to people who want to stay connected to the television. We purposely removed all televisions so that couples can enjoy the intimacy of whirlpool tubs in the rooms with gas fireplaces, or sit out in the garden sipping on wine and enjoying great conversation. Yes, WiFi is available for those who feel they must stay connected to the outside world, but our hope is that you will learn to leave all that aside to enjoy great Napa hospitality here at the inn and at the wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Inn On First reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On 1st
- The Inn On First Hotel Napa
- The Inn On First Napa, Napa Valley, CA