We were very happy with our stay at River Terrace Inn. We stayed in one of the rooms on the 2nd floor with a king bed and sofa. You had a view of the parking lot from here but it didn't really bother us too much since we didn't spend that much time in the hotel room anyways. The staff was very friendly and attentive, from the moment we first arrived. We ate dinner there both nights of our hotel stay, and the service was consistently excellent. Also when we returned from a day of wine tasting, the staff greeted us and asked us how our day went. Overall, RTI scores high marks for customer service!
Other things we really liked:
* Room was in great condition
* Bed was very comfortable and firm
* Bathroom was sizable and clean, with modern fixtures
* Shower had glass doors, double shower heads, excellent water pressure, no clogging (a problem I seem to run into a lot with other hotels)
* Comfortable bathrobes
* Free internet access was very easy to set up - we like to keep updated on the news while traveling and it was also helpful to search reviews on wineries and plan our itinerary for the next day
* Fitness room equipment was like new (at the time of this review) and they provide clean towels, water, and even sanitizer wipes
* Free breakfast in the morning -- the selection isn't expansive but it's much better than the typical continental breakfast you get elsewhere (for example we had coffee, juice, scrambled eggs, potatoes, fruit, yogurt, toast and bagel with cream cheese -- definitely filled us up!)
I would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future -- it's a pretty good deal for the location and amenities/service you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than an hour's drive from San Francisco and the Bay Area, the River Terrace Inn, a luxury Napa Valley hotel, offers the perfect Napa retreat. With its refined, pastoral charm and innovative features, our casually elegant Napa Valley hotel is the perfect balance of Wine Country serenity and urban hospitality. Discover wine country in Napa Valley, a peaceful sanctuary nestled among lush, rolling hills, a sea of vivid wildflowers, and radiant vineyards. Set in the heart of the Napa Valley Wine Country, River Terrace Inn features luxurious accommodations, personalized services, and a pristine riverfront setting. The River Terrace Inn is an enchanting blend of modern elegance, laid-back California charm and the energy of downtown Napa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Napa
- River Terrace Napa
- River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel Napa, Napa Valley, CA