All reviews oxbow market great location front desk nice path walking path ox bow market downtown napa nice hotel room service outdoor seating lobby area stayed for one night happy hour rooms are clean lovely room night stay within walking distance
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Such a great spot, and some really good service staff. The rooms are lovely, happy hour and food is great. We went to the wine train and itโ€™s a 2 min walk, which is fantastic. Highly recommend!
Walking distance to all of the Napa amenities and shops. Some good wine stores nearby and restaurants as well.

Date of stay: November 2017
Christine M, General Manager at River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Mattfreeman04,

Thank you so much for the kind review-I am delighted to hear you had such a fantastic stay. We love our team and location, and we are glad you did too. Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

My experience is that this hotel was one of the nicest that I've ever stayed at. The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to make our stay as good as it could get. I was there working the big fires that happened in October and after working a very long day the hotel was awesome to the people fighting the fire. The bathrooms were sparkling, the bed large and comfortable, the restaurant was a bit pricy but the food was good. This is a hotel that I would love to bring my wife when I am not working.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Christine M, General Manager at River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Jim900,

I am so happy we could offer a comfortable place to call home during the Napa fire's. We hope to have you back again soon for a relaxing trip with your wife!

Reviewed October 26, 2017

The day the fires broke out in Napa our clients wedding venue cancelled the wedding. We were suddenly in a situation where we needed to find a new location and we were pressed for time. The Westin was unable to accommodate the wedding last minute, but they recommended we try their neighbor hotel, River Terrace Inn. We walked over to find that the River Terrace had a beautiful event space that could accommodate both the ceremony and a reception. Once our clients decided this was the venue they wanted to get married at, the GM Christine quickly made some exceptions to accommodate the 80 person wedding. Her events team jumped in immediately to offer their help. There would have not been a wedding without the willingness of the staff at River Terrace Inn. Overall, I highly recommend River Terrace Inn to have your wedding. Not only is the event space beautiful, but staff in genuine, professional, and knowledgeable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Rachel N,

I am happy the River Terrae Inn was able to offer our beautiful venue on short notice, and under such unique circumstances. I am so happy the wedding was a success and we hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Staff were friendly, rooms spacious and clean, and we were very fortunate to be there prior to the wildfires. We had rooms on the 3rd floor facing the river. It is a great location with the Napa River beside it, lovely outdoor patio, and an easy walk to restaurants in downtown Napa, like Oxbox Market.

Room tip: River side rooms are on the upper floors, more expensive, but very nice.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Christine M, General Manager at River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

BEACH1953,

We can't thank you enough for your kind remarks. I am thrilled that our services and location made such a positive impression. We can't wait to be your hosts again.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

We were there for first night of the the Napa fires and kinda smokey but not there fault.
Room and facilities were very nice and upscale. Hoitel great location and room just fine.Only complaint the outdoor patio cushions on the the patio furniture were very nasty, dirty, need a good steam cleaing.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Christine M, General Manager at River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Charles P,

Thank you so much for the review, I am happy that in spite of the fires throughout the valley, you were able to enjoy your evening with us. I apologize the patio cushions caused any distraction to your stay, they have been sent out for professionally cleaning and should be back to our cleanliness standards. Thank you again for your overall kind remarks about your stay.