All reviews bouchon bakery breakfast basket fire pit each morning napa valley dinner at ad hoc new york times mike smith outdoor fireplace porch swing inside the cottage your doorstep french press peet's coffee thought of everything car service bottle of wine
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2018

There was a lot to like about the cottages of napa valley - you have a private building all to yourself, complete with a personal fire pit outside. The bouchon bakery treats each morning are a nice touch as well.

I do wish the property wasn't so close to the road as road noise is prevalent if you're outside the cottage, but it wasn't too bad. The price also was a bit high, but its napa so everything is expensive and I suppose is to be expected.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mike S, Owner at The Cottages of Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2018

I'm glad you liked the fire pit and bouchon treats and the privacy. We care tremendously about your experiences here.

And you are right, most of the lodging in Yountville is near highway 29. Luckily it settles down early. We also planned water features throughout the property to help mask the noise, and what most people don't know is that we also installed sound-proof glass in all the cottages, and it makes a tremendous difference inside!

Hopefully, we'll see you again on your next visit to Napa.

Mike Smith

Reviewed November 28, 2018

A very special and cute little cottage. Very clean and cozy and romantic. Employees were great and everything that we had planned was there as expected. We had a small fire in the provided fire ring and had a great bottle of wine purchased at the front desk. Employees recommended some local attractions that proved to be great also.

Date of stay: November 2018
Mike S, Owner at The Cottages of Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2018

David!

I'm so happy you found your cottage cozy and clean. We really make an effort to keep them spotless.

We also love to hear that our recommendations worked out well for you and added to your experience here in Napa Valley. And I love seeing couples enjoy a glass of wine by the fire in their patio.

We will do our best to make your every stay as memorable as this last one!

Mike Smith

Reviewed November 12, 2018

Amazing for couples, such a romantic and well-thought out plan. The cottages were a great deal of fun, exclusive and clean! Definitely recommend for a weekend away with significant other. The owner, Mike, is a treat!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mike S, Owner at The Cottages of Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2018

Dear Meg,

I'm blushing, and I thank you for encouraging couples to come discover and enjoy the romance and relaxation at the cottages. It is truly a special place.

Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Cottages for my 40th birthday and it was absolutely wonderful. There are just so many special touches....from the fire pits, to the heated bathroom floors, to the French press coffee, to the Bouchon bakery delivery....and I could go on and on. Mike and Kellie and Kelsey go the extra mile to make it the perfect visit and planning the perfect days. We will always recommend it!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Amy,

I'm so glad to hear that you had a great birthday, and enjoyed all the amenities! Kellie and Kelsey love to hear that their planning and suggestions helped make it a perfect visit.

I will pass on your kind words, and we will love to see you again. We promise we can set you up with new experiences for each visit.

Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I splurged on 2 days at the cottages and MAN was it worth it. Every part of the experience was fantastic. From the complimentary treats and bouchon bakery breakfast to the car into town or the heated bathroom floors. The space was beautiful and private. We wish we could have had another night there! We would def. recommend and def. stay there again!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you Christine.

This is my favorite thing to hear, that you enjoyed everything enough that you wish you had more time here, and it made your whole trip worthwhile.

We will love to tempt you again with that yummy breakfast from Bouchon.