All reviews bouchon bakery breakfast basket fire pit each morning napa valley dinner at ad hoc new york times mike smith outdoor fireplace porch swing inside the cottage your doorstep french press peet's coffee thought of everything car service bottle of wine
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

The Cottages of Napa Valley is a unique and romantic experience! The cottage is cozy, very comfortable with a fireplace! A basquet of delicious pastries is delivered in the morning; and you can have a driver take you to Youthtville for dinner! A real treat! Perfect location for biking on a safe beautiful trail along the vineyards! The owner and staff are most helpful, making our stay very special!

Date of stay: May 2018
Mike S, Owner at The Cottages of Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Wonderful! I'm so glad you got to enjoy all the great amenities here like biking, the fireplace and all the treats.
We love taking you to dinner. You don't need to worry about driving after wine with dinner, and we get to spend a little time with you getting to know you better!

Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed May 4, 2018

We stayed at this property for 4 nights to celebrate New Years Eve. We booked the larger two bedroom cottage since we were staying with our parents. The cottages are private, comfortable and well appointned with everything you need to enjoy your stay. The best part, though...was breakfast baskets being delivered right to our door every morning! This property is perfectly located between Yountville (a lot of amazing restaurants) and Napa (a lot of awesome shopping!). If you're looking for an experience outside of a typical hotel and coming to Napa - I highly highly recommend you stay here!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

This is great! I love seeing the two bedroom work so well for a family get together. And if the breakfast baskets aren't enough, remember that the full kitchen in the two bedroom is large enough that we can bring in a private chef for you and your group and it is often fresher and more affordable than going out. I know - tough call - the restaurants are all so good in Yountville!

Thank you so much for your recommendation.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

After pulling up to the cottages we were a little concerned about the proximity to the main road but those concerns quickly went away once inside the property . We had cabin #5 the smallest cabin but it was perfect . Nestled in the rear and very private. Close to yountville and all that Napa has to offer. We loved coming back to the cabin every day to start our outdoor fire and have a bottle of wine before going out for dinner. Kelsey was amazing in helping us navigate the hiking trails and different wineries in the area . We look forward to returning to the cottages very soon.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mike S, Owner at The Cottages of Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

It's great! We love seeing you cozy up around the fire. I'm delighted that Kelsey helped you find all the fun things to do... there are so many! I also love the trails, and scenic drives in and around Napa. I feel so lucky that the cottages are blessed with quiet privacy in such a central location.

I look forward to seeing you again. I always love to hear about your adventures, and the highlights of your trip.

Reviewed April 28, 2018

We love, love, love the Cottages. Everything is just perfect. The rooms, the fireplaces, the kitchenette, the fire pit, the outdoor spaces - everything is designed to relax. I particularly love mornings at the Cottages - the breakfast basket delivered to your door makes it easy to leisurely enjoy a quiet morning. My husband and I have stayed at the Cottages multiple times and we simply can't imagine staying anywhere else.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mike S, Owner at The Cottages of Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Ah, Debbie,

This is music to our ears. This is exactly what we want you feel... Pure love.

We are so happy that it all works for you, and that you love coming back.

We will always do what we can to keep you feeling this way.

Cheers, Mike Smith

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

A fantastic unique experience to stay in these historic cottages with great amenities and service. Breakfast delivered daily by bouchon bakery! The staff was great and the owner Mike was helpful with recommendations for dining, wineries and cool history of the property. The shuttle/ride to dinner in the evenings is very convenient. Had a fire each night on the patio right outside the cottage. Overall a 10/10 stay and would highly recommended!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mike S, Owner at The Cottages of Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

I love it! I love that you had a great experience. I love that you made use of all the cool amenities and fell in love with the cottages.

Thank you for your kind words!