We spent 4 nights at the Cottages during the first week in January. The cottages are located about half way between the city of Napa and Yountville. We liked this spot as we wanted to be more toward the Valley than in the City of Napa. The cottages were absolutely spotless and clean. The décor is fresh and up to date. Linens and bedding are top of the line. We stayed in the honeymoon cottage that has a king size bed, a large Jacuzzi tub ( two can fit in easily) and heated tile floors. When we arrived a little later in the evening Monica built a S'mores basket for us to use out at our personal fire pit. Each cottage has a fire pit that is private with chairs, fire starters and wood that is restocked daily. Each morning a fresh basket of pastries, orange juice and fruit arrive at your front door with the New York times.... The staff are so stealth you never know when it arrives... The privacy is really amazing. There is a lovely kitchenette that has a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, glass dishes for four, a 2 burner gas stove top with coffee maker AND a French coffee press.. There is a tea kettle if you are a tea drinker... creamer, butter, jam and all the items you would need for a lovely breakfast. The Cottage's staff provide robes and spa slipper for your use. There is a flat screen TV with Netflix available. You really do feel like you're in a home away from home. The staff are extremely friendly and were very helpful when booking restaurants or wine tours, tastings, etc.. The housekeeping staff are just wonderful and each day fresh linens are provided. From the minute we picked up the phone to book our trip the experiences were positive. We took advantage of the winter special and highly recommend visiting Napa during the "off" season. We were able to see a great deal of the wine country without fighting traffic or crowds. Even though we had a romantic retreat there is plenty of room and cottages that accommodate families. We did not take advantage of the spa services but they looked fantastic. We plan to take our kids next time we visit the Napa Valley. The Napa Cottages will always be our first choice. Thank you to Mike, Monica, Kevin and all the staff at the Cottages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 8 king cottages and a two bedroom suite centrally located in the napa valley, 2 miles south of yountville. Each cottage has a luxurious king bed, living room area, equipped kitchenette, gas fireplace, all in one room under a vaulted ceiling. Wi-fi, HDTV, bose system for music players, are all included. The bathroom has heated tiled floors, shower, and a deep-soaking tub sized for two. The romantic king cottages include a jacuzzi tub, and separate walk-in shower.Outside each cottage is your own fireplace stocked with wood each evening.A breakfast basket is delivered to the front porch each morning, with freshly baked pastries from Bouchon Bakery.Your own home in the heart of the wine country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cottages of Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley CA