This was the perfect place to stay in Napa. Convenient location to get up and down 29, and the cottages are charming and private. All the perks of a bed and breakfast without having to mingle with other guests if you don't want to. The front desk/concierge/proprietor was beyond helpful-- we will definitely stay here when we go back to Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 8 king cottages and a two bedroom suite centrally located in the napa valley, 2 miles south of yountville. Each cottage has a luxurious king bed, living room area, equipped kitchenette, gas fireplace, all in one room under a vaulted ceiling. Wi-fi, HDTV, bose system for music players, are all included. The bathroom has heated tiled floors, shower, and a deep-soaking tub sized for two. The romantic king cottages include a jacuzzi tub, and separate walk-in shower.Outside each cottage is your own fireplace stocked with wood each evening.A breakfast basket is delivered to the front porch each morning, with freshly baked pastries from Bouchon Bakery.Your own home in the heart of the wine country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and HRS so you can book your The Cottages of Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley CA