Beautiful cottages (we were in cottage 5, farthest from road/entrance) with individual outdoor fireplaces. Sitting fireside at night drinking a bottle of wine was truly the ideal end of every day in Napa. Loved the huge bathtubs, amazingly comfortable beds and very tasty breakfast baskets. Cottages are very easy to get to and located close to fabulous restaurants - just about everything is within 10 miles. Staff was exceptional and we loved their winery (Pride Mtn and Paraduxx) and restaurant recommendations (Farmstead, Bottega). Exceptional touches and we really appreciated the bottle of wine and anniversary champagne in our cottage. We wouldn't think of staying anywhere else! Very private and beautiful! A hot tub under the cupola would be a great addition
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 8 king cottages and a two bedroom suite centrally located in the napa valley, 2 miles south of yountville. Each cottage has a luxurious king bed, living room area, equipped kitchenette, gas fireplace, all in one room under a vaulted ceiling. Wi-fi, HDTV, bose system for music players, are all included. The bathroom has heated tiled floors, shower, and a deep-soaking tub sized for two. The romantic king cottages include a jacuzzi tub, and separate walk-in shower.Outside each cottage is your own fireplace stocked with wood each evening.A breakfast basket is delivered to the front porch each morning, with freshly baked pastries from Bouchon Bakery.Your own home in the heart of the wine country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your The Cottages of Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley CA