The Cottages of Napa Valley is one of those places you instantly fall in love with. I definitely scored big points with my wife when I selected this property for our first ever visit to the Napa Valley. The cottages are absolutely charming, spacious and well appointed. We met the owners of the property and they took time to speak with us and ensure we were enjoying ourselves the staff was top notch especially Kevin and Joe both of whom were friendly and helpful.
The property consists of eight cottages each of them unique in their own way. We stayed in cottage number 2 which is billed as the Romantic King Cottage and it certainly fits the description. The cottage was spacious with a very comfortable King size bed and sitting area. It also had a kitchenette that was well equipped. They even supplied coffee and coffee filters for the coffee maker and the coffee was a gourmet grind not some sterile prepackaged no name brand.
The bathroom was great; it featured a walk-in and a large spa tub. The double sink was made of concrete and there was sufficient counter space for all of our stuff. The tile floors were heated making it very comfortable on our feet.
The breakfast was delivered to us every morning at 8 AM and consisted of fresh baked pastries and breads along with fresh fruits and orange juice. Other items such as quiche are available for extra charge on request.
We especially appreciated the complimentary shuttle service into Yountville provided for dinner. This allowed us to enjoy wine with our dinner and not have to worry with driving and drinking as well as avoiding any parking hassles.
I would definitely recommend this property to anyone visiting the Napa Valley and hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 8 king cottages and a two bedroom suite centrally located in the napa valley, 2 miles south of yountville. Each cottage has a luxurious king bed, living room area, equipped kitchenette, gas fireplace, all in one room under a vaulted ceiling. Wi-fi, HDTV, bose system for music players, are all included. The bathroom has heated tiled floors, shower, and a deep-soaking tub sized for two. The romantic king cottages include a jacuzzi tub, and separate walk-in shower.Outside each cottage is your own fireplace stocked with wood each evening.A breakfast basket is delivered to the front porch each morning, with freshly baked pastries from Bouchon Bakery.Your own home in the heart of the wine country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Cottages of Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley CA