My now husband and I were looking for someplace nearby that we could zip away for a mini-moon before our official honeymoon. I stumbled across this place and I am SO happy that I did. The website and pictures had me hooked from the beginning (being their packages are so reasonably priced) and I had HOPED it would be just as adorable as the reviews said it would be, they did not disappoint.
We did get the kings cottage package (which I entirely recommend). The room is just perfect, just enough space for two and entirely functional (I didn't not realize they had an entirely stocked kitchenette). The spa bath is delightful (and yes it's air jets, not water jets, so it's very clean), the rooms are extremely comfortable and we were treated very well. We upgraded to the dinner at Ad Hoc was which fantastic, they called and made reservations for us and booked our in room massages without hesitation. Plus they have a car to drive you into town for dinner drop off and pick up, which with Yountville just a few miles down the road, is hard to pass up. They also include free tasting at a few local vineyards which was wonderful. And everyone that found out where we were staying all had the same thing to say "Ohh those adorable cottages down the street? I just love those!" They also dropped the hint around for us that we were honeymooners and we got a few free upgrades around town. Which, who can say no to that!
I can go on and on about how wonderful it was, but we will go back without question. It's a steal of a deal! And romantic to boot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 8 king cottages and a two bedroom suite centrally located in the napa valley, 2 miles south of yountville. Each cottage has a luxurious king bed, living room area, equipped kitchenette, gas fireplace, all in one room under a vaulted ceiling. Wi-fi, HDTV, bose system for music players, are all included. The bathroom has heated tiled floors, shower, and a deep-soaking tub sized for two. The romantic king cottages include a jacuzzi tub, and separate walk-in shower.Outside each cottage is your own fireplace stocked with wood each evening.A breakfast basket is delivered to the front porch each morning, with freshly baked pastries from Bouchon Bakery.Your own home in the heart of the wine country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Cottages of Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley CA