Absolutely spectacular stay at the Cottages. The attention to detail, coupled with the services and amenities make it one of Napa's completely underrated must-stays. We came up for a last minute trip for our anniversary and did the yountville-Calistoga loop on our bikes before we got there. Covered in mud after the rain and exhausted, the warm fire and deep soaker tub (and complimentary bottle of wine!) was SO much appreciated. Later in the evening, we decided to get a drink at Bistro Jeanty, and were so pleasantly surprised by the car service to Yountville included in our stay. Also: anywhere that surprises you with fresh Bouchon pastries in the morning and l'occitane en provence toiletries is number one in my book :) great location, adorable facility, wonderful and attentive staff, would return in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 8 king cottages and a two bedroom suite centrally located in the napa valley, 2 miles south of yountville. Each cottage has a luxurious king bed, living room area, equipped kitchenette, gas fireplace, all in one room under a vaulted ceiling. Wi-fi, HDTV, bose system for music players, are all included. The bathroom has heated tiled floors, shower, and a deep-soaking tub sized for two. The romantic king cottages include a jacuzzi tub, and separate walk-in shower.Outside each cottage is your own fireplace stocked with wood each evening.A breakfast basket is delivered to the front porch each morning, with freshly baked pastries from Bouchon Bakery.Your own home in the heart of the wine country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your The Cottages of Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley CA