“The Marcien is My Favorite”

Robert Sinskey Vineyards
Ranked #23 of 191 things to do in Napa
Kentucky
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“The Marcien is My Favorite”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is one of my absolute favorites on my tour.

The tasting comes with a selection of food that is paired to enhance your experience. This was my favorite wine of the trip. I am a huge fan. Their Marcien Red, Los Carneros is their proprietary wine and it is amazing. Loved this!

They also have a store inside where you can purchase certain food items, gifts and other unique items. We picked up a few food items to eat in our hotel later and they were all delicious.

Great visit.

Visited February 2012

Kelowna, Canada
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Very good wines & friendly staff”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We arrived in the beautiful tasting room about 10:15 only to discover that they were out of their limited supply of white wines. One of our group only drank white wines but they were able to find a bottle of white wine to give her a taste.
They provided all of us with a nice little assortment of snacks to accompany our wines. I eat gluten free and said to my friends that they could have the snacks that i couldn't eat. The staff member quickly contacted the kitchen to have them get me a plate of almonds and olives only. Everyone raved about their almonds and he graciously gave out the recipe.
I enjoyed their wines finding the pinots flavorful and the cab franc very nice.
The staff member was friendly though more discussion of their wines and the winery would have added to the experience.

Visited June 2012
Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The farm to table experience was very fun. Wines were delightfuly, outdoor table was beautiful and the meats, cheeses, etc., was amazing! Beautiful Display!

Visited May 2012
Juneau, Alaska
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Unique, personal, fantastic”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We visited 7 wineries this trip and loved this one. Intimate, informative, and great wine. Small releases and not distributed so very special. And the bites prepared to go along with the wine tasting for the day are wonderful. We joined the club and can't wait!

Visited March 2012
west virginia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Not very friendly... actually rude...”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Don't waste your time the tasting room staff can be above it all.
They did not care if I was there even though I was buying wine but quickly cancelled my order.

Visited March 2012