“Great value in Napa Valley”
Review of Greenhaus Day Spa

Greenhaus Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience Tranquility in Napa Valley! Greenhaus Day Spa is a full service spa that offers great massages, facials, nail treatments, bridal hair styling & make-up, & a full service salon. Each treatment is individually tailored to address your personal concerns & promote health & wellbeing.
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great value in Napa Valley”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The online booking process was easy to use and very convenient. I was having a hard time finding massage appts for 4 people at the same time a week before heading to CA on vacation. I was thrilled that we were able to book at Greenhaus. I am always a little nervous booking on-line without knowing a place, but felt reassured when shortly after booking we received an email confirmation that actually listed all the therapists for each of us. We had Alexis, Kim, Stephanie and Olivia. They were all great, but a shout out to Alexis who was exceptional and Stephanie who took extra time to provide exercises for troubled body parts. We booked 2 Swedish and 2 deep tissue. The 2 that had the deep tissue did not think it was worth the extra $10, so probably better off just booking the swedish. The front desk was super friendly. It is a day spa so there are no showers,but we were given a hot towel to wipe off the oils so that we could get cleaned up and go drink some wine. Overall it was a fabulous experience and a great way to start the day in Napa. I would definately go back here again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Karebear123

Seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Brazilian”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

You've got to go see Stephanie at Greenhaus Spa! She did my Brazilian/Full leg wax a couple days ago and I was so happy with the services. I've had quite a few of these waxes done over the years and Stephanie's technique was great - about as quick and painless as you can get with this type of delicate procedure. Aside from her expert services, Stephanie was also super friendly and made the whole experience less uncomfortable. I'll for sure go back to see Stephanie the next time I'm in town!

Visited July 2013
Durham, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nice spa, close to downtown”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This spa was pretty average, nice but not stellar. Enjoyed a massage and facial. Within walking distance of downtown.

Visited May 2012
los angeles
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great couples massage and pedis!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I were celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary with a couples massage and pedis and the Greenhaus European Day Spa was the perfect choice for us! My Swedish massage was fantastic and so informative. She really read my body and helped me recognize some problem areas and gave me some great suggestions. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his deep tissue massage and his first pedicure by the owner, who stepped in to make sure we could have them done at the same time :) Thank you ladies!

Visited November 2012
Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Services - Affordable Prices”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I made a reservation for 8 ladies on a bachelorette trip in July. Although there were some early issues with setting up the reservation, once we were there everything was wonderful. It was one of the best facials I ever had (I think her name was jennifer) and others in my group said the same thing. Additionally, the prices are much more reasonable that other places in Napa. I would definitely go back if I am back in town.

Visited July 2011