Being from South-Africa, we miss our Cape winelands very much since living in Canada, so my hubby and I decided to visit the NAPA valley for my birthday.
We decided to pick the most romantic Inn recommended in our travel guides and websites and ALL applaused Milliken Creek Inn. We booked our stay 4 months ahead and since day 1 everybody I spoke to,was just fabulous! Michelle and Dayna was 2 angels and did everything possible to make our stay the best ever.
We arrived on a blazing hot Friday afternoon and were greated by a table with ice cold bottled waters and wine. Our room was ready and our luggage were taken to the room. The room was absolutely gorgeous (#6). It was in the main house with a balcony overlooking the river and gorgeous landscaped gardens.
Michelle made all our restaurant reservations for us ahead and left us a welcome note plus restaurant confirmations+driving instructions to get to each restaurant.
All the restaurants was exceptional and we got special tastings from the chefs because we were guests of Milliken Creek Inn!
How special is that!
Each night when we returned, our bed was turned down,homemade St.Helena chocolates on our pillows,candles lit, CD player on with lovely jazz filling the air.
The first night we also had a bottle of complimentary champagne waiting for us in the room.
We had Breakfast on our balcony each morning and it was to die for.The attention to detail really impressed us!
The wine tastings each night was fun and the wines lovely!
The last evening there was a chill in the air,so the staff litt the firepit on the deck and had blankets on all the chairs,so we sat outside at the cozy fire and had our wine there.
The Inn is so conveniently located and we were close to all the good wine trails.
We had an unbelievable time and were very sad to leave. We will never ever forget our special visit to Milliken Creek Inn. Hopefully we can return one day soon.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, an elegant Napa hotel in California's esteemed wine country. Hidden away on three verdant acres overlooking the idyllic Napa River, discover a place unlike any other Napa hotel.Here you will encounter five-star luxury that emphasizes thoroughly sophisticated service and style in a tranquil, intimate ambiance.In this superb Napa Valley setting, simply sumptuous accommodations are bathed in serene colors and accented with an exotic flair. Thoughtful touches invite pampering and romance, such as flickering fireplaces, canopy beds with the finest linens, rain showers and oversized hydrotherapy tubs outfitted with green tea bath salts and votive candles. Combining the best signature service of larger Napa hotels with a very exclusive and intimate ambiance. This luxury Napa hotel offers 12 exclusive and very private suites, each with a unique style of its own unlike other Napa Valley hotels.Ease into your day with a gourmet breakfast served wherever you wish, from the privacy of your room to al fresco on the Waterfall Terrace. At day's end, unwind at the Magic Hour, our complimentary wine and cheese reception, where you can meet local vintners, chat with our staff members and share stories with other guests.Envelop your senses in pure bliss at our stunning Milliken Creek Spa, where healing, natural elements unite with holistic, therapeutic treatments. Treat yourself to a restorative aromatherapy massage and a revitalizing facial in this private spa that caters exclusively to our guests.Do as little or as much as you would like. Wander the lush grounds, relax in Adirondack chairs, or take it all in from your private deck. Venture forth and explore everything from the scenic Silverado Trail to the area's incomparable wineries, world-renowned restaurants, intriguing shops, plus endless events and activities. Milliken Creek Inn & Spa is a Boutique Napa Valley hotel paired with world-class service. We look forward to pampering you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Milliken Creek Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milliken Creek Hotel Napa
- Milliken Creek Inn And Spa Napa, Napa Valley, CA