Celebrating my 65th with a few days to myself in Napa and I was looking for something small and comfortable with upscale amenities such as a spa and wine tastings. I found exactly what I wanted in Milliken Creek. I had a delightful room (#3) with a large balcony overlooking the "creek" (actually the Napa River). I wish I had brought binoculars for the bird activity and to watch the tidal changes. The ample and delicious breakfast delivered to my room when I chose the time, the choice of newspapers, early coffee, afternoon iced tea, the cookie jar, the "magic hour" wine and cheese tastings, the port in front of the fireplace, the large selection of DVDs were all reasons for my enjoyment. The grapeseed exfoliation and massage with CJ was one of the finest spa experiences I've had. David, the manager, was helpful in setting up my wine tasting bike tour and welcoming from the first minute on the telephone to the final goodbye.Any qualms about traveling solo were unnecessary. I will return, next time maybe I'll bring my husband!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, an elegant Napa hotel in California's esteemed wine country. Hidden away on three verdant acres overlooking the idyllic Napa River, discover a place unlike any other Napa hotel.Here you will encounter five-star luxury that emphasizes thoroughly sophisticated service and style in a tranquil, intimate ambiance.In this superb Napa Valley setting, simply sumptuous accommodations are bathed in serene colors and accented with an exotic flair. Thoughtful touches invite pampering and romance, such as flickering fireplaces, canopy beds with the finest linens, rain showers and oversized hydrotherapy tubs outfitted with green tea bath salts and votive candles. Combining the best signature service of larger Napa hotels with a very exclusive and intimate ambiance. This luxury Napa hotel offers 12 exclusive and very private suites, each with a unique style of its own unlike other Napa Valley hotels.Ease into your day with a gourmet breakfast served wherever you wish, from the privacy of your room to al fresco on the Waterfall Terrace. At day's end, unwind at the Magic Hour, our complimentary wine and cheese reception, where you can meet local vintners, chat with our staff members and share stories with other guests.Envelop your senses in pure bliss at our stunning Milliken Creek Spa, where healing, natural elements unite with holistic, therapeutic treatments. Treat yourself to a restorative aromatherapy massage and a revitalizing facial in this private spa that caters exclusively to our guests.Do as little or as much as you would like. Wander the lush grounds, relax in Adirondack chairs, or take it all in from your private deck. Venture forth and explore everything from the scenic Silverado Trail to the area's incomparable wineries, world-renowned restaurants, intriguing shops, plus endless events and activities. Milliken Creek Inn & Spa is a Boutique Napa Valley hotel paired with world-class service. We look forward to pampering you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Milliken Creek Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milliken Creek Hotel Napa
- Milliken Creek Inn And Spa Napa, Napa Valley, CA