My husband and I stayed here for the first leg of our Wine Country honeymoon and were very pleased with the service and accommodations. I booked in my maiden name and worked with the concierge service at that time to make some dinner and tour reservations for when we arrived in Napa. Upon check-in, I gave the woman my new married name and was delighted when we arrived at our first dinner to find that she had called the restaurant to change the name with the host. As a new bride, I thought that was an especially thoughtful detail for the staff to note and was tickled pink.
The room was great - had a beautiful view of the river and courtyard fountain from our private deck. Bath amenities and spa tub were wonderful, and the day spa services and relaxation area were also very good. I would have preferred to have a more varied breakfast menu as you get at more personal bed and breakfasts where the hosts customize the menu, but it was tasty food and great to have it set up on our porch to eat in our robes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, an elegant Napa hotel in California's esteemed wine country. Hidden away on three verdant acres overlooking the idyllic Napa River, discover a place unlike any other Napa hotel.Here you will encounter five-star luxury that emphasizes thoroughly sophisticated service and style in a tranquil, intimate ambiance.In this superb Napa Valley setting, simply sumptuous accommodations are bathed in serene colors and accented with an exotic flair. Thoughtful touches invite pampering and romance, such as flickering fireplaces, canopy beds with the finest linens, rain showers and oversized hydrotherapy tubs outfitted with green tea bath salts and votive candles. Combining the best signature service of larger Napa hotels with a very exclusive and intimate ambiance. This luxury Napa hotel offers 12 exclusive and very private suites, each with a unique style of its own unlike other Napa Valley hotels.Ease into your day with a gourmet breakfast served wherever you wish, from the privacy of your room to al fresco on the Waterfall Terrace. At day's end, unwind at the Magic Hour, our complimentary wine and cheese reception, where you can meet local vintners, chat with our staff members and share stories with other guests.Envelop your senses in pure bliss at our stunning Milliken Creek Spa, where healing, natural elements unite with holistic, therapeutic treatments. Treat yourself to a restorative aromatherapy massage and a revitalizing facial in this private spa that caters exclusively to our guests.Do as little or as much as you would like. Wander the lush grounds, relax in Adirondack chairs, or take it all in from your private deck. Venture forth and explore everything from the scenic Silverado Trail to the area's incomparable wineries, world-renowned restaurants, intriguing shops, plus endless events and activities. Milliken Creek Inn & Spa is a Boutique Napa Valley hotel paired with world-class service. We look forward to pampering you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Milliken Creek Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milliken Creek Hotel Napa
- Milliken Creek Inn And Spa Napa, Napa Valley, CA