“Great day in Napa”

A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I go up to wine country a lot, but since family was in town for my bachelorette party, we decided to do something special. We found A Limo Excursion and thought that was the perfect mix of relaxation and style...and it was. Tiba was our driver, and he was fun, personable, and professional. We went to some wineries of my choice and then they chose a couple. The day was perfect. He picked us up right on time, we had some bubbly on the way to the first winery. For lunch we dropped by Dean and Deluca, picked up a picnic, and Tiba found us a beautiful picnic spot. At the end of the day he gave us beautiful little bracelets that his daughter had woven for us. Split among the seven of us it was a very reasonable cost for such a fun day of guilt and worry free wine drinking! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

1  Thank Maggie B

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I had never been to Napa before and figured the best way to check out the wineries was to book a driver. The Andaz hotel recommended Brian from A Limo Excursion and Wine Tours and he was amazing! He took us to the best of the best wineries where we got to experience fabulous wines and take in the beautiful scenery. When we were in one of the wineries, he surprised us with gourmet sandwiches! I would definitely recommend Brian and I will definitely be back!

1  Thank Momonet
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We got a call from Brian the day before our tour to give us a free upgrade to a larger, more luxurious vehicle. The next morning, Tiba picked us up from our hotel in San Francisco, drove us across the Golden Gate, and we began a most unforgettable day of wine tasting. It was our first visit to Napa and he and planned everything: visits to some of the larger, well known wineries, one of the best lunches we've ever eaten, but our favorite was the up-close personal tours of two boutique vineyards. I highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank WWK764
Reviewed April 9, 2014

If you're looking for an amazing time in Napa, look no further. I had been down in silicon valley for work and called a number of places last minute and Brian called me back within 12 hours of shooting him an email.

My better half and I shared valentines day with our anniversary, and Brian was able to swing an absolutely amazing time on the Sunday of the weekend we were in San Fran in a brand new detailed escalade.

While they normally operate in Napa, Tiba, our amazing driver and guide was able to come and pick us up from our hotel in SF and drive us out to a number of different amazing wineries throughout the day.

Not being wine afficianados, we'd told Brian we'd wanted a laymans experience to Napa and these guys delivered with amazing style with not only taking us to a winery we wanted to visit, but also an amazing midday tour of a boutique winery.

The entire time, from popping a bottle of rose champagne when he picked us up, to visiting 3 fantastic wineries, to dropping us off at a sushi place in Sausalito we wanted to visit, Tiba was absolutely amazing!

He even sent us a bunch of candid pics he snapped on his camera while we were enjoying the day once we got home.

I'd never written a review on trip advisor, but these guys serious deserve it. If you're ever in the area give them a call, you wont regret it!!!

1  Thank buddhachris
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had Brian as our driver and he was EXCELLENT! He made the whole day so fun and enjoyable. Next time we're in Napa, we will definitely be using this company again! Highly recommend for anyone looking to have a fantastic time.

2  Thank Maureen R