“Awesome experience”

A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Let me just start by saying how professional & personal our driver Atiba Murphy was. He was A+ in my book! From the moment you start your tour, whether you have an itenarary or not, Atiba will adjust to whatever your needs are! He knows all the fun places to go where you are treated like family. The cars are first class, music rocks.. anything you need, they are there for you. Atiba Murphy can make your experience in the valley one to remember! If you want a fun, lighthearted atmosphere, he can hook you up!
Thank you again!

2  Thank Corrie C
There are newer reviews for A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We just returned from a great long weekend, our first time in California, but definitely not our last. I looked for a private wine tour since my husband and I aren't ones to follow crowds. The day was perfect weather, mid-high 60's a little warmer than where we were staying in San Francisco. Having come from bitter cold in Canada, we pinched ourselves at our good fortune.

I actually called 3 or 4 of the private tours, but Bryan was very prompt at answering my on line inquiry and quoting us a very fair price for a full day of fun in Napa.

Atiba was right on time, picked us up at the Argonaut Hotel in San Francisco, in a very clean well stocked Escalade. I loved this vehicle for the luxury and the views, you just see more when you sit a little higher. Our driver was friendly, knowledgable and so agreeable to any whim we desired. We got to our first stop a little early, so rather than sitting in a parking lot, Atiba suggested a little boutique winery across the way where we dropped in for an inpromtu tasting. Trentadue was a great find, thank you Atiba, The hostess was very accommodating and interesting, and we bought 2 bottles!

We wanted to see the big wineries, we went to the amazingly wonderful Francis Ford Coppola, where the winery is more like a Felini film than a winery, a wonderful pool with cabannas for swimming in the summer, an outdoor stage from GodFather 2, The Tucker car, The GodFather desk, all the wonderful memorabilia from the movies, including his Oscars, and some decent tastings. My husband being a huge fan of Coppola was very excited to see everything. Our favourite spot was the panaramic view at the outdoor seating area of Rustic, where we had a delicious lunch, (don't miss Mrs. Scorsese's Lemon chicken. It's to die for :) We washed everything down with Archimedes, one of the Coppola reserve wines and it was a perfect afternoon.

Time was moving on and we had two more wineries to visit. This time we drove from Coppola about 40 minutes to Castello Amorosa through the Pettrified Forest area of the Napa Valley. It really is a very pretty and picturesque drive. Atiba said it was his first drive through the area and he quite enjoyed it as well. Castello Amorosa is something you can only only find in a fairy tale, like the Princess Bride. it would be a perfect movie set, but it was so much better than a movie set, it was the real deal. An amazing attention to detail, beautiful court yards, a chapel, a great hall, even sheep, and emus' and beautiful flowers and a moat all lived here. But even better were the tastings. We had 6 tastings here and the wines, were first rate. And Yes, we bought a muscat and a cabernet savagnion here. I think this would be a perfect spot for a corporate event or a wedding if they allow it. Atiba took care of all our purchases as if they were his own, and we appreciated the opportunity to relax.

Our final stop was Robert Mondavi the grandad of wine makers in Napa. This was a beautiful classic winery and we took a great tour here which we arranged in advance on line. The Mission style winery is what a lot of wine companies look to when they see a model for excellence. The sheer volume of production is staggering. Take a look at the barrel room to get a sense of the scale. Even other wineries come to Mondavi to do their bottling and labeling. The production is that good.

Although we were still full from the great lunch at Rustic (portions were huge) we wanted to try Bouchon (french for cork) a beautiful Bistro in the very pretty Yountville. Although it was a great place, the mushroom soup and the bread heavenly (their bakery next door is sinful) both hubby and I were just too full from the day to really enjoy it to it's fullest. We'll have to come back!

At the end of a long day both of us sleepy, Atiba got us home safely in record time.
We highly recommend A Limo Excursion and Wine Tour for a great trip to Napa.

4  Thank AndieCanada
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The whole purpose of booking a limo for a trip through the wine country is to enjoy yourself, be safe and have a great time all while seeing the wineries you enjoy. Brian and his staff have clean, safe limos that rock with the best music and best sites. Have your itinerary ready but let Brian and staff take you off the beaten path to a few of the lesser known wineries. You'll be glad you did. I'll be back next year and I will book with Brian. His knowledge of the valley is thorough, his service is well worth the money.

2  Thank Philip2626
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Our group of 8 was lucky enough to have spent 2 full days with Brian. He was punctual, knowledgeable and most if all, lots of fun!! We planned our itinerary out ahead of time with Brian's assistance and made some memorable stops throughout both days. He even stopped to pick up our picnic lunch while we were hard at work tasting incredible wines!

Brian really knows his way around the valley and offered terrific insights. One of our favorite spots was Brian's surprise pick for us and it was a huge hit!!

We really can't say enough wonderful things about Brian. The time spent in his car was filled with laughter and music. At one winery, we even met Brian's wife (and Boss, lol), Cinnamon. Such a great couple and very proud parents!

Since our visit we've recommended Brian and Cinnamon to friends, family and co-workers. Everyone has loved their experience with them and like us, can't wait to return!!

Thanks Brian & Cinnamon!!

3  Thank mamaleone_nj
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I was referred to Brian by a friend who could not stop talking about him, she described him as "an absolute must do". She was not kidding.

I went with a group of high school girlfriends and from the very first contact Brian was enthusiastic about our trip. By the time I met him it was like we were already friends. Fantastic. From beginning to end it was phenomenal. He is so fun to spend the day with...and the day gets better by the hour. His destinations were perfect and the stops along the way for dance parties were even better. He's simply the best.

He shares his family with you and he becomes a part of yours. Seriously super fun...and of course you're drunk :-)

I have already told my college girlfriends that we need to start planning a trip there.

Seriously...to die for :-)

4  Thank Colleen D