“The Best Limo Wine Tour Ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours

A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours
Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Best Limo Wine Tour Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

After talking to Brian I had a good feeling this might be a good fit for what we were looking for. In the past, I have always scheduled the tours and I was delighted to find out I could just show up ready to enjoy the day. Tiba picked us up and from that point on my husband, son, his girlfriend and I had an absolutely delightful day. Tiba took us to 4 wineries that were all wonderful. It was obvious that he had a great working relationship with each one. He also took us to a deli and we were able to get a great picnic to eat at one of the wineries. I can't remember a day I have laughed so much! Thanks Brian for having such a great company and a driver who was totally in tune with our day.

1 Thank MissouriYorkiemom

Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent wine tasting!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Myles ours driver was outstanding! My husband and I had a wonderful time touring Napa. This is an excellent family run business with attention to detail. Definitely will recommend to friends and request A Limo Excursion next time we visit wine country!!

1 Thank Amanda H
Omaha, Nebraska
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great wine tasting experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Our driver Myles was awesome! He tailored our wine tasting experience based on exactly what we were looking for. We wanted to visit small boutique wineries and that is exactly what Myles delivered. We got a great mix of experiences, from traditional tasting rooms, to outdoor settings, to full winery tours. Myles is very knowledgable of the Napa Valley and all of the wineries. If you want a fun relaxing day of wine tasting, this is the limo company to call. We would definitely recommend Myles and A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours and we will be using them on our next visit.

Broomall, United States
“Great Service and Knowledge of the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

From the initial call we made to Brian and his attention to our schedule, A Limo Excursion hit the mark for us.
Brian got us into a small boutique winery on our first afternoon in Napa even though we had no plans and didn’t think we would have time after a late arrival from the East Coast. After a great tour of Bell Wine Cellars Brian reached out to his contacts and got us into Morimoto’s even though we did not have a reservation for dinner.
Day 2 picked right up where we left off but this time with Tiba picking us up and treating us like celebrities while driving us to intimate tastings and tours. A short lunch stop and Olive Oil tasting in St. Helena hit the spot before additional stops and tours. We enjoyed ourselves a lot and learned even more about wines and have told all of our family, friends and clients of our experiences with A Limo Excursion. We recommend them to everyone and will be booking a future tour with them. Thank you Brian and Tiba for making our trip a great experience!

Austin, Texas
“First class, personalized experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I spent several days the first week of October in Napa for his birthday. Our hotel (Hotel Yountville) recommended several private wine tour companies, one of which was A Limo Exercursion & Wine Tours. Boy were we glad we chose this family run business as our guide for the day! Brian was not only knowledgable about the area and wineries but also tons of fun and willing and able to personalize your trip to maximize your personal experience. What a treat we had spending the day with him, and when we return, we will definitely book with him again. We have already recommended their first class company to friends and family. Thanks for making our trip such a great memory!