“Great Service and Knowledge of the area”

A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours
Broomall, United States
“Great Service and Knowledge of the area”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

From the initial call we made to Brian and his attention to our schedule, A Limo Excursion hit the mark for us.
Brian got us into a small boutique winery on our first afternoon in Napa even though we had no plans and didn’t think we would have time after a late arrival from the East Coast. After a great tour of Bell Wine Cellars Brian reached out to his contacts and got us into Morimoto’s even though we did not have a reservation for dinner.
Day 2 picked right up where we left off but this time with Tiba picking us up and treating us like celebrities while driving us to intimate tastings and tours. A short lunch stop and Olive Oil tasting in St. Helena hit the spot before additional stops and tours. We enjoyed ourselves a lot and learned even more about wines and have told all of our family, friends and clients of our experiences with A Limo Excursion. We recommend them to everyone and will be booking a future tour with them. Thank you Brian and Tiba for making our trip a great experience!

Austin, Texas
“First class, personalized experience!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I spent several days the first week of October in Napa for his birthday. Our hotel (Hotel Yountville) recommended several private wine tour companies, one of which was A Limo Exercursion & Wine Tours. Boy were we glad we chose this family run business as our guide for the day! Brian was not only knowledgable about the area and wineries but also tons of fun and willing and able to personalize your trip to maximize your personal experience. What a treat we had spending the day with him, and when we return, we will definitely book with him again. We have already recommended their first class company to friends and family. Thanks for making our trip such a great memory!

Allen, Texas
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great days in wine country with our driver”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We chose A Limo Excursion as recommended by the concierge at the Andaz Napa. The driver assigned to us was Tiba. What a great guy. Great personality, friendly, polite and most importantly, on time. Tiba called us each day to confirm his arrival time. Since we have been to wine country many times, we knew which wineries and tasting rooms we wanted to visit. Some were off the beaten path, but Tiba had scoped them out ahead of time and each day got us to our destinations efficiently. He was also helpful and flexible when we wanted to stop to pick up lunch along the way. We had a great time and highly recommend A Limo Excursion and Tiba.

Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Easy Rider in Napa Valley”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than to be good good. By chance we picked A Limo Excursion to be our tour guide for a few days of wine tastings in Napa Valley after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. How lucky we were.

My wife and I had been to Napa a number of times and felt we knew our way around. Our friends who traveled with us on this trip had never been to Napa Valley. But when I called Brain to set up our itinerary I fortunately told him that I would let him make all the decisions. That's the best call I made. As Brain and his team say, "No thinkin', just drinkin'".

Brian picked us up at our B&B at 9AM and from that point on we were in his care. He made both days touring through Napa unique and relaxing. We visited wineries we did not know and met the actual owners in several cases. Everything was well timed and organized but never rushed. Our excursion through Napa was perfect as we let him make all the decisions and do all the driving in a late model, well-appointed Cadillac Escalade while we simply drank and enjoyed the day.

Brian is a Napa native and knows his way around the wineries as well as restaurants and attractions. When we come back to Napa we will certainly travel with Brain and A Limo Excursion. I would suggest it to anyone looking for an easy and relaxing way to tour Napa Valley.

Visited September 2013
US
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Limo Excursion was A++ in my book”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

After reading other TripAdvisor reviews, I made my first and only call to A Limo Excursion. I spoke with Brian and he answered all my questions about what to do and where to go. This was my 1st visit to Napa. I went with my wife and 2 friends from L.A.
We were greeted by Cinnamon in the morning in an Escalade. She took us to 3 great places including a great lunch at Mustard's (Our request). Cinnamon was just perfect. Extremely nice, polite, and knew alot about Napa. We couldn't have asked for any better. My party and I were thrilled with the 3 places she brought us. Crane Family, Bell and G Wine Cellars.
I would use A Limo Excursion again the next time we visit Napa. Although we had a designated driver on the other days of our visit, I would actually plan on using A Limo Excursion to drive us around again and bring us to places we would've never found on our own which I believe added everything to the whole experience. Thank you!!!