“Don't do Napa any other way! Brian is the man!”

A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't do Napa any other way! Brian is the man!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My GF and I had an amazing day touring Napa with Brian behind the wheel. On top of being totally accommodating and completely knowledgeable of the Napa area he was a blast to spend the day with! He was very helpful at each winery we visited with checking us in and showing us some hidden secrets we were not aware of. He even through in a surprise vineyard we didn't have planned and we ended up going back there the next day. On top of all that he takes the right amount of pictures throughout the day for your memories. Highly recommended!!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank T-Bone_BP

“Bryan rocks!!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I are first timers to the Napa Valley area and could not have asked for a more thorough, knowledgeable and thoughtful day planned for us. Our driver Bryan had such a great lunch planned on a family owned vineyard hill. The scenery was amazing and my husband and I enjoyed every minute. He took us to all of our requested places with knowledge and entertaining rides along the way. Would request him in a heartbeat!! Can't wait to come back!!!

1 Thank Hbubela
Ballwin, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Would absolutely do this again!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is THE way to go in Napa. Our driver was Miles, and he was wonderful. He not only drove us around all day, but he acted as tour guide in the car and he took our picture all day. He had just the right amount of involvement, giving us good information but not tagging along with us all day. He took us to places off the beaten path so we weren't stuck in traffic all day. This was a great experience, and I will certainly be a repeat customer.

Visited February 2013
“Made our trip!!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Not only were Brian and Cinnamon the most accommodating people to work with, they were the most friendly, easy going and fun people to tour Napa with! Literally made our trip an amazing experience and will be back and with them every year! Highly recommended!!!

Houston, Texas
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had a WONDERFUL experience with A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours. Cinnamon was very knowledgeable of the area, local wineries, friendly, and professional. We had a bit of an idea of what we wanted to do but she added some excellent sites and made our day spectacular. We saw some beautiful places we could never have found on our own. She made our girls trip even more amazing. Thanks Cinnamon! I know I will be a returning customer!

Visited January 2013